Translate

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pale Pink Sweater

The rainy season has officially started. Yesterday I barely left the house cause it was pouring outside, but today I got the chance to bring my camera along and took some quick photos. Today H&M released Anna Dello Russo's collection here in Brussels, but unlike the last year, I didn't go to check it out. Actually I did see the collection through a window yesterday,but I wasn't that much excited like when Versace had his collaboration in 2011. Honestly I find 90% to be a bit kitsch. The only pieces I like are the earrings and maybe the sunglasses, and the golden clutch with the big light blue stone in the middle. The rest of the collection being a bit pricy and not so spectacular in my opinion. But oh well, that's just my opinion.
Returning on outfit for the day, I think it's so "soft" and very cute for the girly types. I just love pale pink color and also currently obsessed with Lana Del Rey's hairdo from her photos for H&M. Hope you guys like it as well.









What I wore:
- Guess jeans 
- Bershka heels
- Guess watch 
- Jennyfer sweater and shirt
- New Look clutch


I didn't had such a nice day.. even my photos didn't turn out very awesome. But hey, I always confer myself saying that tomorrow will be better!!
Lots of kisses,
R.



13 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didnt have a nice day dear, your look is adorable though and the photos too cute!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is always tomorrow ^^ and you look great with that look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much guys! <3 it really helps a lot :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink and white together and i especially love your shoes!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, feminine look and very like Lana from the H&M photo shoot! :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. wish the photos were more good :/

      Delete
  6. That is a cute sweater, and so are the necklaces. :) Is it just me or you've changed up your blog design too?

    http://theclothesmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^and yes, it's a new design, I always try to have something new :)
      Kisses

      Delete
  7. Looks Stunning on you, the whole outfit is classic :D **New Follower**

    www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that color of pink on you! it's such a super pretty shade - adn that clutch is just perfect

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty look and I love your shoes :-)
    I'm your new follower!

    NLxx
    www.transformationforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit, I love the colors. So well styled.


    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got a great blog, very unique style and useful information. I will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis.
    Hope you will check out my blog www.instyleforless.org, I would really appreciate if you would let me know how you like it, I will be thrilled if you follow or like it.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)