Translate

Friday, October 12, 2012

VERYSIMPLE outfit -part I-

Good afternoon, my dears! It's Friday, and as I promised you, today I'm going to share with you my newest collaboration with this great italian brand. How is called,you ask? Well, the answer is VERYSIMPLE :).
To tell you a little about the brand, well they have everyday wear, very cute garments that makes you dream, smile and every time I take a look at my own pieces of clothing that I have from them, the word that comes into my mind is innocence. The garments are very well done, they have perfect lining and quality materials.

Bon après-midi, mes chéris! C'est vendredi, et comme je vous ai promis, aujourd'hui, je vais partager avec vous ma nouvelle collaboration avec cette grande marque italienne. Comment est appelé, vous demandez-vous? Eh bien, la réponse est VERYSIMPLE :).
Pour vous dire un peu plus sur la marque, et ils ont un usage quotidien, les vêtements très mignon qui vous fait rêver, sourire et chaque fois que je prends un coup d'oeil à mes propres morceaux de vêtements qui j'ai d'eux, le mot qui me vient à l'esprit est l'innocence. Les vêtements sont très bien fait, ils ont doublure parfaite et des matériaux de qualité.











What I wore :
- VERYSIMPLE sweater/ pull 
- VERYSIMPLE pants/ pantalons 
- Zara heels/ talons 


When I first saw the sweater, I immediately thought of a great designer from Paris that I personally like. She does these tops with like a 3D pattern, so when you look at her tops they seem like you are wearing jewelry. The same thing happened when I saw this amazing sweater, I mean just look at the details the bag print has! It's truly unique and I think you have the IT bag on an IT sweater! 
The pants are great as well. Being in a soft pink color, the material is 98% cotton and the lining is just so well made. I honestly think that they have very nice products and you can see that from the details they add, and, of course, the devotement of creating unique, simple and quality pieces of clothing.
So, VerySimple , you won my heart!
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, guys! I'm having a part II :)
Don't forget to check out their store, and by all means, give their products a try. You will not regret it! To find the nearest VerySimple shop in Belgium, please contact FAMS at +3222675186. To find the nearest shop in Europe, please write an email at info@verysimple.it

Kisses,
R. 

Quand j'ai vu le pull, j'ai immédiatement pensé à un grand designer de Paris que j'aime personnellement. Elle fait ces tops comme un modèle 3D, donc quand vous regardez ses tops ils semblent comme vous portez des bijoux. La même chose s'est produite quand j'ai vu ce pull incroyable, je veux dire il suffit de regarder les détails de le sac imprimée ! C'est vraiment unique et je pense que vous avez le sac à mode sur un pull à mode!
Les pantalons sont très bien aussi. Être dans une couleur rose tendre, la matière est en coton 98% et le revêtement est tellement bien fait. Honnêtement, je pense qu'ils ont de très beaux produits et vous pouvez bien voir les détails ajoutent-ils, et, bien sûr, le dévotement de créer des pièces uniques, simples et de qualité.
Donc, VerySimple, vous avez gagné mon cœur!
Restez à l'écoute pour le post de demain, les filles! Je vais avoir une deuxième partie :)
Ne pas oublier de vérifier leur magasin, et par tous les moyens, donner à leurs produits un essai. Vous ne le regretterez pas! Pour trouver le magasin VerySimple le plus proche, en Belgique, s'il vous plaît contacter le FAMS +3222675186. Pour trouver le magasin le plus proche de l'Europe, s'il vous plaît écrivez un mail à info@verysimple.it

Bisous,
R.






42 comments:

  1. great sweater. I loved it
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shoes are amazing :)
    I'd love you to follow my blog: http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to take a second look at your jumper! I thought it was actually a bag! It's pretty awesome! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute sweater, reminds me of markus lupfer and your shoes are really cool!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this combo, very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Fun outfit and I love the shoes. Thank you for your kind comments!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your lovely comments!
    I love all your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your cool sweater!!

    http://chicetlaville.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sweater!!!!!
    Thanks for the visit!!
    I'm a new follower!!
    Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your sweater is SO cute and unique! i love how you styled it!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful! Cool outfit, so cute the combo! love the pants and the shoes! Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
    If you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  12. Its awesome I love love your sweater. And those studded shoes are dream.
    Thanx for the follow. Following you now!

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute outfit, the heels are amazing =)

    http://mypetitefashioncorner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. of curse i follow you too. you have a great style and blog!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous! i love it!
    anyway, visit my blog too and follow? http://raellarina.blogspot.com
    xoxo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to follow each other, I'm following you now

    http://descude.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is very cool!
    Thank you for coming to my blog, I follow you now!
    http://lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute outfit! I love that top with the purse on it, I almost thought it was a real one!
    Thank you for your comment, of course I'd love it if we followed each other! let me know and I will follow :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oops saw that you were already following me :) following you back!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your Sweater, it's really cute!
    like we can follow each other, It would be my pleasure
    from Swiss with loveeee ;-) Kira *schuhReich*

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your sweater! Great blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your shoes are beautiful.

    lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.e

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing outfit :) You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice blog ^^ loves it))

    follow me and i will follow you)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look so gorgeous
    great style
    I'm following u now, if u like u can follow me back :-)
    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  26. that sweater is so cute and unique! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute outfit! love the studded shoes! would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great outfit! I love the studded heels. :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow?

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Following you back now. Keep in touch! :)

      Delete
  29. lovely outfit doll! and i adore the sweater, and those shoes are just fab!!!

    http://pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. lovely outfit!! those heels are awesome!! Must say you have a great blog :)
    http://alchiyonjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello are you from brussels? I've been there kekeke it was very beautiful <3
    Visit my blog too? Chesireneko.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like your shoes a lot!

    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and for your follow...I'm really grateful. I love this outfit of yours. The shoes look great on you. Great post! I'm your new follower.

    http://zoharous.blogspot.com
    http://thewritingsofaghanaiangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Simple but beautiful

    www.roxthefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. i like your watch! white matches everything :)

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great casual look!

    Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. You are so stunning!! I love the jumper! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)