Translate

Sunday, October 14, 2012

VerySimple outfit - Part II

Good afternoon, darlings!
Yesterday was so awful; it had rained all day long so I didn't get the chance to do my part II of the VerySimple outfits "saga". But luckily, I had a better weather today.
So, I present to you, today's outfit! Something cute, girly and, at the same time, really cozy for late autumn weather marked VerySimple


Bon après-midi, mes chéris!
Hier était tellement horrible, il avait plu toute la journée donc je n'ai pas eu la chance de faire ma 2eme part des tenues VerySimple. Mais heureusement, j'ai eu un meilleur temps aujourd'hui.
Donc, je vous présente, l'outfit  d'aujourd'hui! Quelque chose de mignon, girly et, en même temps, très confortable pour le fin de l'automne, marque VerySimple












What I wore :
- VerySimple coat/ manteau 
- F21 shoes/ chausseurs 
- H&M hat/ chapeau 


I really think that this coat is so cozy and very perfect for this weather! It has pockets as well and also, I have three detachable collars that can change its style in an instant.
Je pense vraiment que ce manteau est très confortable et très parfait pour ce temps! Il a des poches aussi bien et aussi, j'ai trois faux-cols qui peuvent changer son style dans un instant.





You can use the one with bows for a casual look, the grey one with some very cute Isabel-Marant sneakers (or similar style) and the one with the attached pearls I would pick some heels for an elegant look.
So I totally recommend this awesome coat for late autumn and ever winter cause it's made out of 68% wool, so it's very cosy and practical!
To find the nearest VerySimple shop in Belgium, please contact FAMS at +3222675186. To find the nearest shop in Europe, please write an email at info@verysimple.it
Kisses,
R.

Vous pouvez utiliser l'un avec les noeuds pour un look décontracté, le gris avec des baskets Isabel Marant (ou même style) et celui avec les perles attachées, je choisirais des talons pour un look élégant.
Donc, je recommande vraiment ce manteau génial pour l'automne et même l'hiver parce que 68% il est fait de laine, donc c'est très confortable et pratique! 
Pour trouver le VerySimple magasin le plus proche en Belgique, s'il vous plaît contacter FAMS +3222675186. Pour trouver le magasin le plus proche de l'Europe, s'il vous plaît écrivez un mail à info@verysimple.it
Bisous,
R.






26 comments:

  1. Really liked this post!!! The jacket is really cute and the outfit elegant and sweet, just like I like it =)

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Have you entered my Giveaway yet?

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ladylike Dior! Love it head to toe!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful outfit! It looks so 1930s

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant outfit. LOVE it! You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every detail in this outfit is perfect, it looks also retro, and even has some Jackie Kennedy influence, nice! would love to feature you in this

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is so beautiful!!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog :))
    I follow you back :*
    http://moonmar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That outfit took my breath away! How absolutely lovely.

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant and feminine!

    www.bellalurosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet outfit! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so LV or Marc Jacobs awesome look so simple but elegant at the same time
    followed
    xx
    flatsmeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute! loving the jacket and hat!

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very sweet look, you look like a doll.

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the simple outfit, and also your neck tattoo!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I love your tattoo!

    x

    www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your outfit!
    Love, Melly
    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all for your lovely comments ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello! i like your blog! im following you now on GFC, Facebook and Bloglovin, if you like my blog, follow me back please! XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your hat! I have it in black! I like the outfit!
    un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, these pictures make me want to have a white wool jacket too! I had one back in the university times but after one winter it was very dirty.. I guess I was being too naughty to it :D But now I'd treat a white jacket better!

    I just became your follower :) Please follow me back if you like beauty blogs!

    -Marjo / Happytarist.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfit, I love it! Simple, super chic and feminine.

    Have a great week,
    Manu Luize.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love it! All white looks so lovely on you, and the red hat makes a perfect statement piece. :)

    Diwata
    Join the Dark Shadows BluRay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)