Translate

Monday, November 5, 2012

Late Fall Baroque

Late Fall Baroque


Just wanted to share with you guys this gorgeous structured velvet dress!
I think it's so perfect for low temperatures and goes perfect with the rock-baroque trend! 
Have a lovely Sunday and see you tomorrow with a new outfit post!
Stay tuned!
Kisses,
R.

Je voulais juste partager avec vous cette magnifique robe de velours structuré!
Je pense que c'est tellement parfait pour les basses températures et va parfaitement avec la tendance rock baroque!
Avoir un beau dimanche et à demain avec une autre "tenue du jour"!
Restez à l'écoute!
Bisous,
R.

9 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous look, and I'm loving velvet too, it's so perfect for the fall :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!I love this dress!Fab!
    When you have a chance take a look at my new post:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'adore le velours!!
    Un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gorgeous! From a fellow velvet lover I absolutely love this posting! You have compiled together an amazing outfit! I am now following you on GFC! Pop back and check out my newest weekend posting! Love Barbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing ;)))

    http://www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it/2012/11/sapete-come-conservare-i-bikini.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)