Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

November faves from efoxcity

Hello my dears!
I have for you today a quick post of my November faves from eFoxCity!
I especially like this site cause it has affordable fashion so for those of you who are in a low budget, you can definitely know that you are buying some very nice garments.





A very nice faux suede coat that will keep you warm even the winter
at only $41.47 !





As oversized garments are so in this season, I picked this red knitted sweater as a perfect exponent !
only $35.99



Another cute and fashionable clothing item should be this loose knitted blouse ! I saw a lot of printed animals on tops and sweaters this season, that I had to pick it.
At only $18.18


As for jewelry, I saw this black shell asymmetric necklace that could be an excellent pick to spice your outfit!



I love emerald green, so I couldn't resist picking these cute cube earrings  !
Only $8.86


These ones are mine! I will do a future post with them. 
At just $8.99 ! ( get your own here)




On their site, they have also gorgeous wedding dresses 2013, cheap prom dresses 2013 under 200  , fashion dresses at low price and of course, men's clothing, so you must check out the place where good prices meet good quality! 
So I hope you liked my picks and stay tuned tomorrow for an OOTD post!
Kisses,
R.


9 comments:

  1. love¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

    nice post¡¡¡
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es


    DOLCE VIRGINIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this site, I have to check it out.
    I love the red sweater, it's like a coat! :)

    Best regards,
    Joanna
    www.firstfloorapartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pass up affordable fashion. Thanks for sharing this awesome site!
    TheRosettePortrait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice items!

    x

    chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear :) I love the first coat, it´s perfect for winter!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i need to buy that coat... sigh!
    xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice items!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)