Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

OOTD: Zara army jeans

Hy guys!!!
It's Saturday evening and I know a lot of you are going out so I just wanted to wish you lots of fun!
I'm going out as well to this Halloween party ( finally), and I must prepare myself.
So I'm going to leave you with this quick post of the outfit I wore today.


Bonsoir les filles!
C'est samedi soir et je sais que beaucoup d'entre vous vont sortir alors je voulais juste vous souhaiter que du fun!
Je sors aussi bien à cette fête d'Halloween (enfin), et je dois me préparer.
Donc, je vais vous laisser avec ce post rapide de la tenue que je portais aujourd'hui.









What I wore:
- Zara pants/ pantalon
- New Look vest
- Pull & Bear jumper/ pull
- Gaudi booties/ bottes
- Morgan de Toi earrings 




I really love the army trend and I swear that I have that vest for a year now. I was really happy when I've managed to purchase also the pants from Zara. I must say that the size runs a bit little so watch out! I always buy clothes without trying them on, so I saw back home that they were a bit tight.
Hope you all enjoyed the post for today and don't forget to check out great deals on my page.
Stay tuned tomorrow to see my Halloween post!
Kisses,
R.


J'aime vraiment la tendance militaire et je vous jure que j'ai cette veste depuis un an maintenant. J'étais vraiment heureux quand j'ai réussi à acheter également le pantalon de chez Zara. Je dois dire que la taille va un peu petite alors attention! J'ai toujours acheter des vêtements sans les essayer, alors j'ai vu à la maison qu'ils étaient un peu à l'étroit.
J'espère que vous avez aimé ce poste pour aujourd'hui et n'oubliez pas de consulter les meilleures offres sur ma page.
Restez à l'écoute demain pour voir mon post Halloween!
Bisous,
R.

28 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun at your party! Love this look. The camouflage looks great!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the army style too - The pants are hot!
    Love the pop of colour with the beanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool look, love the pants! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! love the shoes!!!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't normally like camo much, but I love everything about your outfit! Your hair, hat and statement earrings combination is wonderful :-)

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shoes - they are so cool :) Great outfit!!Stop by and enter my fabulous giveaway :)
    xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/2012/10/30-cupon-giveaway-for-chicnova.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,we like your blog, you maybe wont to take a look at our little vintage blog-shop, or follow each other.
    Kisses
    Noe & Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style - its amazing. I'm in love with the trousers!
    Love
    Grace
    http://blondesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great army inspired looK! love the boots too!

    Jess xo

    P.s. visit me sometime? xo

    www.mindbodyshop.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!

    New post!
    http://ilovefashionizabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, I would love to follow each other. In fact I've already followed yours, so hopefully you will do as well! I love your style and def coming back again! Thanks again and hope you will stop by my blog again too!

    little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for following back! Let's keep in touch!

    little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't usually like army print, but you make it look amazing!

    http://mypetitefashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! I adore it! <3
    Thanks for your sweet comment and follow, I follow you back! Maybe we could also follow each other with Youtube, Pinterest etc? Let me know! :)
    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your shoes are AMAZING!!
    Love, Melly

    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Look! Those shoes are amazing! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog and of course we can follow each other :)I'm following you now!

    Have a nice Sunday!

    Love,
    Lemiza

    http://lemizysconfessionbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. los zapatos son absolutamente geniales!!..me han encantado!

    www.colorentuscomplementos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  18. love those pants and your vest..the earrings are cute too..sure we can follow each other..following you on gfc dear...visit my blog and feel free to comment for my last post keep in touch

    xx
    Nelly
    http://www.e-fashiondiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Style of break up:
    Boy bought gift for His Girl friend-
    GF:Wat the hell would I do with this rocket?
    Boy: U wanted stars na?
    Now sit on it and GET LOST:pVisit
    break-up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)