Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Maxi skirt

Hy guys!
So sorry for not posting anything yesterday,but as you know I have a lot going on. Seems like my birthday and redecorating my flat got my busy all day long!
I have a  really quick post for you of my outfit that I wore today. The maxi skirt is one of my recent purchases and even though is not as great as the one from Mango ( see post here ), I would nominate it as a no 2!


Bonjour les gens!
Donc désolé de ne pas poster rien hier, mais comme vous le savez j'ai beaucoup de choses à faire. On dirait que mon anniversaire et redécorer mon appartement m'ont occupé toute la journée!
J'ai un post très rapide pour vous de ma tenue que je portais aujourd'hui. La jupe maxi est l'un de mes derniers achats, et même si n'est pas aussi magnifique que celle de chez Mango (voir le post ici), je le désigner un 2eme place!









What I wore:
- Zara skirt/ jupe
- W.E. jacket
- Karen Millen boots/ bottes
- Cool Cat blouse
- Morgan de Toi clutch


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. If you ever want to follow me, you have all the buttons on top! Also, don't forget to check out great deals on my page.
Kisses,
R.

Merci beaucoup de votre visite sur mon blog. Si jamais vous voulez me suivre, vous avez tous les boutons sur le dessus! Aussi, n'oubliez pas de consulter les meilleures offres sur ma page.
Bisous,
R.






31 comments:

  1. I love your look :)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clutch :)

    http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clutch :)

    http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! this has to be one of my favorite outfits that you've posted. :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have been busy! Love this look. The layering, that gorgeous coloured dress and that belt?? Stunning combination! You have such incredible style.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an amazing look, absolutely love the skirt :) just found your blog via Chictopia, following you :)





    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my GOD!Perfection <3 love the pastels <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that you are one of the best dressed blogger I have seen on here for a while, to offence to anyone reading this but you have really put together an enchanting look . Please dont take offence, but you look bit annoyed, any way I am following you so thanks for this inspirational post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      And truth be told, I was a bit annoyed :P, so you got me ! ^^

      Delete
  9. You've totally nailed it!!!! Gorgeous!!

    Happy weekend!

    Love,Nyt
    www.bighairloudmouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much everyone for all your great comments! <3
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful¡¡i love your belt¡¡
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the pastel colors with the black leather jacket! I love the slit on that maxi skirt too!

    TheRosettePortrait

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the maxi-skirt, the blouse and its puffy sleeves, and your Moschino belt. It's a great idea to wear pastel colors with a winter jacket!

    I love your style and your blog, perhaps we can follow each other?

    Isa
    http://aufildisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely gorgeous! Love everything! That jacket, purse and scarf are simply fab!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. so chic! lovin' the boots most especially!

    lots of lovin'
    www.ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit Ruxandra! You remind me of a movie star :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the whole outfit!

    http://breakfast-at-rachels.blogspot.com/

    xx
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute!

    http://the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look stunning!
    Great blog<3
    Check out mine sometime if you like :)
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!Your maxi skirt is fab!!
    You look so pretty,dear;)
    When you have a chance take a look at my new bag:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy, Happy Birthday! Everyone deserves a nice break every once in a while. That outfit is stunning.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cette tenue ne manque pas de personnalité, c'est très jolie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woow! Very stylishly, dear~!

    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  25. Uber chic look from head to toe....happy to have found you!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The skirt is gorgeous!!!!! I love the top too!

    xo C.
    www.thebontonpeony.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)