Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

LifeShot Studio shooting II

Hy,guys!
As promised, I'm coming back with the last part of the photos I did for LifeShot studio here in Brussels.
I really hope you like what I'm going to share. It was a fun experience and hope that I'll do other shootings in the future :).


Comme promis, je reviens à la dernière partie des photos que j'ai fait pour le studio LifeShot ici à Bruxelles.
J'espère vraiment que vous aimez ce que je vais partager. C'était une expérience amusante et j'espère que je vais faire d'autres coups de feu dans le futur :).








What I wore:
- Bershka shirt / top
- Morgan de Toi pants/ pantalons
- Zara heels/ talons
- Michael Kors watch/ montre


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I'll read all your lovely comments as soon as I get the chance! 
Don't forget to check out great deals on my page, and if you like having notifications when something comes up on my blog, you can subscribe or follow me on the social networks, what works best for you!:)
Kisses,
R.

Merci beaucoup de votre visite sur mon blog et je vais lire tous vos commentaires extra dès que j'en ai l'occasion!
Ne pas oublier de vérifier les offres sur ma page, et si vous aimez avoir des notifications lorsque quelque chose arrive sur mon blog, vous pouvez vous abonner ou suivez-moi sur les réseaux sociaux, ce qui fonctionne le mieux pour vous! :)
Bisous,
R.







11 comments:

  1. That's so neat that you got some studio shots done! I've always wanted to do that. I like your all black esemble too!
    TheRosettePortrait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second one! WOW you look stunning!
    Melly
    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!


    x

    chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and cool look! xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    P.S. Liked this post on Bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!!! You look like a fashion model!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  6. too sexy in leather pants!!!
    like your pants!!
    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really lovely! This makes me want to go to a professional studio too!

    The Clothes Muse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pictures - you look very beatiful.

    If you would like you are most welcome to visit my blog www.angelqueen.dk

    ILYG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pics ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogsppot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)