Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

London

Hello my dears!
Sorry again for the absence these days, but as you all know I'm so busy this period, having my family around for the holidays.
I would, though, love to share some pics from my last trip to London. I would just like to add that it's the cleanest and disciplined city that I've been in. Arriving early in the morning, I've even catch the milkman for its early round-up (like in the old movies). It was so beautiful,even though the prices were so much higher than Brussels, but I didn't stay much, so it was ok.
Here are some photos from the trip :)



Bonjour mes chéris!
Encore désolé pour l'absence ces jours-ci, mais comme vous le savez tous, je suis tellement occupé cette période, avoir ma famille autour pour les vacances.
Je voudrais cependant, aiment partager quelques photos de mon dernier voyage à Londres. Je voudrais juste ajouter que c'est la ville la plus propre et disciplinée que j'ai visité. Arrivée tôt le matin, j'ai même voir le laitier (comme dans les vieux films). C'était tellement beau, même si les prix étaient beaucoup plus élevés que Bruxelles, mais je ne suis pas resté beaucoup, donc cela allait.
Voici quelques photos du voyage :)





( I just love animals )

( j'adore les animaux )


Me making funny faces :) and yeah, busted typing on a SIII :P - the competition haha
I'm more of an Apple person ^^

Moi rendant drôle visages :) et oui, éclaté quand j'ai tapée sur un SIII: P - la concurrence haha
Je suis plutôt une personne d'Apple ^^

- The perfect picture on a rainy night at the famous Big Ben -
- L'image parfaite sur une nuit pluvieuse à la célèbre Big Ben -


- Tower Bridge -



What I wore:
- Zara leggings and scarf
- Mango booties
- W.E. jacket

Qu'est-ce que je portais:
- Leggings et écharpe Zara
- Bottines Mango
- W.E. veste


Happy holidays, loves! 
Take care
Kisses,
R.

Joyeuses fêtes les gens!
Prenez soin de vous
Bisous,
R.









17 comments:

  1. Great pics...and rainy as always :-)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit London one day, looks amazing. You look great!

    xoxo,diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    ~~♥ ♥ ♥~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to London too! One of the places I'll definitely visit someday. Lovely photos!

    enjoy the last days of the year. :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE BEST CITY!!!!YOU LOOK GREAT AND I LOVE THE UMBRELLA-A MUST WHILE IN LONDON!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most definitely a city on my list of places to go. Your pictures are fabulous!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww beautiful pictures, it looks like you're having an amazing time in London!!! It's one of my favorite cities in the world :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading this post made me miss living in London! I used to live on Tower Bridge Road and work about 5 mins from where u were standing!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful pictures. London magnificent city.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thank you for your comment! I follow you and I can follow you to me? A big kiss, I love your blog! Christmas!

    http://mylittleworldbylaura.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look dear! :D
    I folow ya, so now its your turn.

    http://rosee96.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed the pictures! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!
    TheRosettePortrait

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing pics! love yout umbrella! I want to visit London next year. :)

    Happy New Year!!!
    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog,nice pics,happy new year
    i will follow you,follow back pls
    enisarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely pictures! love the animal too <3

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the squirrel hehe. Happy New Year!!! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)