Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

OOTD: Feather skirt and my red bag

Hello my dears!
I had such a beautiful day, the sun was shinning bright and I had a quiet afternoon in the city.
As I browsed my usual fashion sites, I saw that everyone had took their stradivarius feather skirt out for a spin and styled it in many interesting ways. So I thought to myself it was time to take mine out of the closet as well :).



Bonjour mes chéris!
J'avais une si belle journée, le soleil brillait clair et j'ai eu un après-midi tranquille dans la ville.
Comme j'ai parcouru mes sites habituelles de mode , j'ai vu que tout le monde avait pris sa jupe en plumes de chez Stradivarius et le faire un tour; ils l'ont stylisées dans de nombreuses façons intéressantes. Alors je me suis dit qu'il était le temps de prendre la mienne du placard aussi:).












What I wore:
- Karen Millen boots (these ones are just amazing) 
- Stradivarius skirt ( perfect feather dress here)
- Mango jumper ( similar here)
- Pimkie vest ( similar here)
- H&M gloves 
- Estée Lauder bag ( loving this one )
- Gucci sunglasses ( similar Gucci here)
-Blanco bracelet 


Qu'est-ce que je portais:
- Karen Millen bottes (celles-ci sont tout simplement incroyable)
- Jupe Stradivarius (une robe de plumes parfaite ici)
- Cavalier Mango (semblable ici) -
- Gilet Pimkie (comme ici)
- H & M Gants
- Estée Lauder sac (aimer celui-ci)
- Gucci lunettes de soleil (similaire Gucci ici)
- Blanco bracelet




I wish you a happy New Year and all the best for next year!
All the best !
Kisses,
R.

Je vous souhaite une bonne et heureuse année!
Tous les meilleurs!
Bisous,
R.













31 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt. I bought both the black and the grey/blue one - the latter is presented in my newest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!! This skirt, the bag and the (vintage?) jewelry... all about it! ;)

    Happy New Year and kisses,
    Joanna
    www.firstfloorapartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection!!! You look amazing!!! I do not like over the knee boots but those ones i love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit darling!
    Love everything about this look!
    Kissses <333

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and what a great outfit. Love the skirt, boots and fur vest. Also what a great bag, and so is the rest of your accessories. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag, xoxo
    http://jusufovicminela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wuauuuu me ha fascinado este look¡¡uno de los mejores del 2012 sin duda¡¡

    FELIZ NAVIDAD¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡


    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    baci

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really impressed by this outfit...the boots are amazing and they made the whole outfit special and more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is absolutely lovely! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, you look amazing. Your accessories are lovely and your skirt is amazing.

    xoxo,diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Such an interesting and unexpected mix.
    Xo,
    Caitlin
    A Little Dash of Darling

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving your skirt and your bag! love everything red! :D and all your accessories are all lovely :D

    enjoy the last days of the year. :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, this is great!!!
    Melly
    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Real perfection!
    Couns
    http://justthewayiammyself.com

    P.S. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My Gosh! This outfit is everything! :)
    StyledBYKalack

    Kike.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saw your outfit on chictopia! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your look is very personal, I love how you wear it all together. You have a lot of personality!
    Cheers and good luck.

    Best wishes for the new year!

    www.marcelline-fashiondiary.fr/news-2/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning, the boots are amazing!

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Thank you for visiting me and following! I love your blog so I started following you right away! Hope to see more of your outfits!

    Have a nice day! Kisses from Poland

    http://www.voguerka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. the skirt is just amazing...great look...
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of course we can follow each other...I am following you on GFC right now! That feather skirt is absolutely stunning and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh this is a lovely combination dear! I am a new follower of you, would u like to follow me back on gfc? i would be very happy!
    thanks giulia
    thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look beautefull:) Of course I follow too:)
    Have a nice day:) Monic
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. totally love this look, amazing skirt <3

    How about following each other? If yes, please let me know. Have a nice day!
    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great color and that vest is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  26. looving this look. i love the boots so much!
    it's really chic.

    I absolutely adore your blog. Your style is great with wonderful pieces.


    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete
  27. red bag, skirt, gloves <3
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very nice!

    If you want we can follow each other. Join on my blog and I will come back back to you;)

    Only a few days prior to the giveaway on my blog! Participate!
    Giveaway with Shicnova!

    ReplyDelete
  29. El amor es una emoción del afecto fuerte y el interés personal. En el contexto de la filosofía del amor es una virtud que hereda toda la bondad, la compasión y el afecto.

    asuransi pendidikan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)