Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Peace Love Flair - turning boring into wow

Hello my dears!
I'm so excited to bring you today's post! I'm in collaboration with this amazing online site, Peace Love Flair , a place where you can find gorgeous accessories (and not only), which will turn your outfit from boring to WOW!
As you all know, central pieces (like accessories), are the ones that make any look go straight to the top!


Bonjour mes chéris!
Je suis tellement excitée de vous apporter post d'aujourd'hui! Je suis en collaboration avec le site en ligne étonnant, Peace Love Flair, un endroit où vous pouvez trouver des accessoires magnifiques (et pas seulement), qui feront de votre tenue ennuyeux à une WOW!
Comme vous le savez tous, les pièces centrales (comme les accessoires), sont ceux qui font de n'importe quel look allez dans un instant vers le top!









What I wore:
- Sacha ankle boots/ bottines
- Jennyfer shorts/ short
- Michael Kors bag and watch/ sac et montre
- Zara jacket and sweater/ veste et pull
- Peace Love Flair bracelet, necklace and earrings ( their site here )
bracelet/ collier et boucles d'oreilles (leur site ici





If you're ever looking for a cool gift or just something nice and fashionable for yourself,  Peace Love Flair has the ultimate range of garments that are not only in tendency, but also of high quality! 
You can also find them on social medias, such as Facebook,  Instagram  Twitter Pinterest  and their Fashion Blog !
So shop, shop, shop ! :)
Kisses,
R.


Si jamais vous êtes à la recherche d'un cadeau cool ou tout simplement quelque chose de joli et à la mode pour vous-même, Peace Love Flair dispose de la gamme ultime de vêtements et accessoires qui ne sont pas seulement tendance, mais aussi de bonne qualité!
Vous pouvez également les trouver sur les médias sociaux tels que Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Instagram et leur blog de ​​mode!
Donc, achetez, achetez, achetez ! :)
Bisous,
R.
















21 comments:

  1. La veste est juste sublime tout comme les chaussures :)

    Des bisous, a très vite !
    New post - http://everydayalook.blogspot.fr/
    Giveaway sur mon blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, very cool!
    Love these shoes:)

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaouh! Canons tes compensées! J'adore la couleur! Super joli avec les bijoux dorés!
    Bisous, bonne soirée! http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those accessories are just beautiful! I really love this outfit, especially the boots.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit!! Esp the jacket and shoes. :) The "Love" bracelet is so pretty and dainty. I want it!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look, dear! I love your boots :) Such a great colour!

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the jewellery but I'm more enticed by those awesome boots! xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    P.S. Liked this post on Bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! I love the accessories and the boots :)

    http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the accessories! Great outfit, I love how you have a pop of color in the shoes :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous!! love that bright pop of color--such a pretty shade!! and cute "love" bracelet!

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the whole outfit look :) Your accessories and shoes are the best and awesome!

    DANEY
    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet blog you have. I am in love with this blazer since the first time I saw it. Great choice.

    http://THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna wear this now;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing boots ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogsppot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you look georgeous! I LOVE your booties!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I follow you now on gfc, fb and bloglovin. I´d be happy if you follow me back. :-)

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jacket :)

    http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a BEAUTIFUL look!!! I love those shoes ugh absolutely gorgeous.

    <3
    K from loveyouduh.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your look…love the poses………. ;love the colors ...especially the green booties……. they work for you soooo well……
    You’re so chic! So pretty…and you have such a great sense of style.
    Love your legs in the tights and those lovely shorts….…… ……
    You match perfectly…everything you wear…… Adorable, as you are! the sweater is so wonderful
    Perfect balance. Lovely accessories
    I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
    Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
    I’m traveling in Europe this fall,
    It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

    I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
    and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
    I will following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)