Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Perfect sweaters for winter

Hy guys!
Sorry that I didn't do any outfit posts lately, but I am so busy with the holidays and my family is now visiting so I don't really have time.. So, I've decided to do a really quick post for today featuring my favorite sweaters of this season.


Bonjour les gens !
Désolé que je n'ai pas fait de posts-outfit ces derniers temps, mais je suis tellement occupé avec les vacances et ma famille est actuellement en visite donc je n'ai pas vraiment eu le temps .. Alors, j'ai décidé de faire un post très rapide pour aujourd'hui avec mes chandails préférés de cette saison.






















Happy Holidays !!
Don't forget to check out great deals on my page and if you like, follow me on Facebook :) ! 
Bisous,
R.

Joyeuses Fêtes!!
Ne pas oublier de vérifier les offres sur ma page et si vous aimez, suivez-moi sur Facebook :)!
Bisous,
R.




9 comments:

  1. love the color block sweater and the last one! :)

    have an awesome last week of the year!

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweaters! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love oversized sweathey are so cooand comforable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following my blog! Sure i´ll follow you back... a little bit late but here i am :)
    Kisses
    Sandra
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)