Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

- 2012 - in Outfits

Hello my dears!
Unfortunately today I wasn't able to shoot my post so I thought I'd write something down that I've been meaning to share with you guys. As you all know I have my blog for a year or so now, but I've been blogging more seriously after a little deception in March 2012, back then I thought I'd canalize all my rage and disappointment to something that I love - fashion and everything related to it.
I may not be the cuddly type, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and kindness that you've shown me all this time.
"From Brussels, with Love" has really flourish this passed year and this brings me enormous joy. I had a lot of collaborations with really cool brands and online sites, also featured in ELLE (Spain), plus a lot of other great opportunities. I hope that 2013 will bring to my blog also good things!
That being said, I would like to make a recap of all my favorite outfits along the way and see you tomorrow with the first outfit post of this year ! :)


Bonjour mes chéris!
Malheureusement, aujourd'hui, je n'étais pas capable de tirer mon post donc je pensais que je écrire quelque chose que j'ai eu l'intention de partager avec vous. Comme vous le savez tous, j'ai mon blog pour un an maintenant, mais j'ai commencé à blogger plus sérieux après une dépression que j'ai eu (environ) en Mars 2012, à l'époque je pensais que je canalise toute ma rage et de déception pour quelque chose que j'aime - la mode et tout ce qui s'y rapporte.
J'ai peut-être pas le type câlin, mais je vous remercie du fond du cœur pour votre soutien et votre gentillesse que vous m'avez montré tout ce temps.
"From Brussels, with Love" a vraiment épanouir cette année passée et cette chose m'apporte une énorme joie. J'ai eu beaucoup de collaborations avec des marques très cool et les sites en ligne, également apparu dans la revue ELLE (Espagne), ainsi que beaucoup d'autres grandes occasions. J'espère que 2013 apportera à mon blog aussi bonnes choses!
Cela étant dit, je voudrais faire un récapitulatif de toutes mes tenues préférées en cours de route et je vous attendez demain avec le poste de première tenue de cette année! :)






To stay more in touch, you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter or even Pinterest!
Kisses,
R.

Pour rester plus en contact, vous pouvez me suivre sur Facebook, Twitter ou même Pinterest!
Bisous,
R.





15 comments:

  1. nice pics...every outfit is amazing..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many amazing looks!!!well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous looks! i love your style <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! You look amazing and have great style.

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing looks
    xx
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been enjoying these outfits of the year posts! You've done such a great job, and I can't wait to see what you dream up this year!!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i can't choose... every little one of them is specialand beautiful ... go on!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous looks, I'm still in love with the gray Zara dress ;)
    Happy New Year! :)

    Best regards,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great style! Wish you all the best in new year!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looks!! Happy New Year!

    Judy
    styledrummer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. just found your blog and i'm a fan! you look like a model! love your style.

    happy new year!

    modern.girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about discount nfl jerseys nhl jerseys wholesale chinese jerseys wholesale china jersey wholesale.
    Regards
    My weblog :: matt stafford lions jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, sounds like you had an absolutely amazing year. Here's to 2013 being even more successful!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)