Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

How to have a glamourous hair

Hy, guys! 
No, sorry, no OOTD for today. I do, however, have something really awesome to share with you! 


I bet you all have seen my Saturday night look, and I've got a lot of compliments on my hair, but I bet you don't know that my bangs is a clip-on! Yes, that's right... It's made from natural hair. You can dye it, straighten it, curl it or whatever you want! 


So, my post for today regards hair-extensions. The best, easy and quick way for someone to have fabulous long hair overnight.
 I must say I am a big fan of hair extensions. I had so many over the years from clip-ons to micro-ring, and now even bangs. :)
I think it's the perfect way to have an awesome hairdo!




That being said, I'd like to share with you a great online site that has any type of hair that you want! From blonde to brunette, straight to wavy, clip-on to micro ring, Best Hair Buy has it all. You can purchase real hair extensions at incredible prices!
I think all of you ladies wanted to have that long beautiful healthy hair when you've attended that special event in your lives, now you can definitely look glamourous thanks to this great site.




At besthairbuy.com , you have a variety of colors, textures and hair length to choose from. They guarantee the best at low prices. They also have hair accessories, a tab where you can buy tools for setting your hair into place ( when buying keratin or micro-ring extensions ).
But wait, there's more! You can have free shipping at any order over $99, so take advantage of this great offer and go to their site, where you can buy weave online and have that gorgeous hair you've always wanted!




14 comments:

  1. Wow I wouldn't have guessed they were clip-on bangs!! Very nice. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clip on bangs looks so natural!!
    Great post :)

    http://mahnoorshaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog!!! If you want to follow each other visit my blog and let me know!
    http://alexandra-sophisticated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece of writing presents clear idea in support of the new people of blogging, that really how to do blogging and site-building.
    Also visit my site :: tao of badass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a fair price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it!
    Also visit my web blog :: asuntoturkista.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow they look seriously fabulous! I had short bags for a while but I would get bored of them and grow them out and then sometimes want to switch them back. This could be a solution!!

    Thanks for sharing

    xo

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really would like to try a short bangs like yours but too chicken too try. You look great by the way..

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A full head of extensions range from 5 to 9 packs of hair, assuming each pack contains 20 strands, 1g per strand. If your client has fine, thin hair with some layers and about shoulder length, chances are 5 to 6 packs may be enough.

    If your client has a blunt bob that is medium to thick in density, you will require about 10 to 12 packs of hair since you will need to blend the extensions in for a natural look.

    For most clients, you will need at least 5 packs or 100 strands of hair extensions. The number of hair extension packages you need will be based on the length and thickness of the client’s hair and the length and volume the client wants to achieve. This is why it is very important to have the client come in for a consultation prior to installation.

    For fine/thin hair, from the occipital bone down, it will take about 50- 60 strands; from the occipital up, to the crown, it will take 50-60 strands.

    For medium/thick hair, from the occipital bone down it will take 60- 80 strands; from the occipital bone up, to the crown it will take 50-80 strands.

    Remember, if the hair of your client is thicker or shorter, more often than not, you will need more packages of hair extensions to be able to blend the hair in, making it easy for you to create a natural look.

    Welcome to our hair extensions online shop,you can get cheap hair extensions with high quality and stylish style on servehair,enjoy shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. article highly qualified friend .., thanks for sharing information, If do seo for my blog Belajar SEO dan Blog as my blog have 2000+ visitor and I want 5000 Belajar SEO dan Blog Belajar SEO dan Blog Belajar SEO dan Blog Belajar SEO dan Blog Belajar SEO dan Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hair Extensions have made the life easy and this had made possible for all women to get any sort of hair style without going to the salons. abhair are into trend and those of you who need to have them do not have to rush to salons rather you need to purchase abhair that are available all over the market and are very affordable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)