Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Studded

Hy, guys!
I just wanted to share with you some pics of my outfit for today. I went a little shopping to forget about this horrible weather and all the work I have to do these days... hope you are having more fun than me :).
I have promised not to neglect me blog this weekend, so I'm keeping my promise. Basically I wanted to wore today my River Island boots that I've purchased during the sales. It's such a shame that we don't have River Island in Brussels. I always have to go in Antwerpen to seek cool stores!




                                                          
 What I wore
- River Island ankle boots (very similar ones here)
- Zara maxi skirt
- Zara purse
- W.E. leather jacket
- River Island sweater
- Sarah Pacini gloves ( loving these ones with Swarovski crystals)


      If you can please help me do a survey by filling out the form beneath ! 
    THANK YOU!! :)





Don't forget to check out great deals on my page, as well as entering the GIVEAWAY which is finishing in 3 days! So hurry up and enter :) !
Good luck!
Kisses,
R.




8 comments:

  1. thanks ! I'm following back om facebook and gfc .

    nice outfit , so chic !
    brussels is a wonderful town...I was there some day last year

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the entire out fit is pretty, but my favorite is the jacket!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chic sophistication of this outfit, you have stunning style! The studded boots and bag are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been browsing your blog for the last 30 min :-) Some of the outfits are really my style!
    Keep it up!
    Your new follower from Toronto,
    Maya

    Ps. Would love to see you on my blog..

    www.amadeusonthecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the boots and your hair :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. j'adore les boucles d'oreilles :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look! gorgeous!
    Following you now on GFC and blogloving

    Xxx
    Meral
    Me-Peerless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)