Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

Noir.

Bonjour, mes chéries ! 
I hope you had a great week! But to make your week even better, I want to share with you some great news!
MsDressy is giving away gift vouchers of $20, $30 and $50! (the $50 voucher comes with min purchase of $300).

  • If you want the $20 voucher, all you have to do is like my Facebook fan page and message me there so I can give you the code. The $20 voucher comes with no minimum purchase, so go ahead and follow me on Facebook and het your own code :). ( for those of you who are already following, you can already message me on Facebook. 
  • If you want the $30 voucher, all you have to do is like my Facebook page and follow me on GFC. (if you are already following please message me on Facebook with your GFC name and Facebook name, so I can give you your code!). And again, no minimum purchase needed !
  • Knowing that the $50 voucher comes with a minimum purchase of $300, I'm going to give you the code right now to show my appreciation for visiting my blog. The code is: 849193c2a6 

P.S. The vouchers are valid until 20 February 2013 ! So hurry up and enter ^^. And don't forget - it's not a contest, everyone "wins" and will have its voucher's code, all you have to do is follow the rules.

So, that being said, I'm going to move along with today's outfit post :).





What I wore:
- Zara jacket
- Morgan de Toi pants
- Steve Madden heels
- Zara clutch (old collection)


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Don't forget to check out great deals on my page as well ^^.
Kisses,
R.










16 comments:

  1. A great post, I love the look, very elegant and personal! I have published a post the amfAR Gala in New York! I follow your blog :) You can follow me on:

    http://kate-rose-blair.blogspot.com.es/

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit darling

    Follow my blogs
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    My Giveaway blog: International Fashion Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!!
    Thanks for you comment in my blog:)
    Would you like to follow each other on blogspot, bloglovin and facebook?
    I'll wait you back
    http://elenellis.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely in this!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful, this outfit it perfect!
    Kiss
    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I love both the trousers and shoes!! You look great!!

    fashioneveland
    Follow me on Fb here https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand fashionistas! Let me know and I will follow back!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit!!!! The shoes are marvellous!!!
    Thanks for following us, of course we follow you back!!!
    We'll be in touch!!
    Kisses

    Alicia & Sofía
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stoping by my blog an following !
    im following back now[:
    i loved your outfit though !
    its so cute an style-ish
    i specially liked the peplum jacket ?
    it was part it right ?lol all i know is that it looks pretty awesome!
    great blog !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your look, thanks for coming to my blog, we'll keep in touch, have a nice day

    http://trendy-u.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning!
    Follow your blog by GFC, hope, you’ll follow me back)

    my blog - Kicky Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these details on you : shoes, pins,hair you look fab

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg!! so pretty, love your shoes! u look stunning. hun, thanks for stop by and comm in my blog.. i am following u and like your fan page can u do that?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning! Love this whole entire outfit. The peplum is gorgeous and so are your fabulous heels!

    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    Only 2 more days to enter:

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)