Translate

Friday, March 1, 2013

Let's go western

Hello my dears!
Sorry about my absence for the last two days, but I was so busy with work... Anyway, today's the 1st day of March, that means theoretically Spring has arrived so I'd like to wish you all a great Spring full of joy and accomplishments!
I wish I'd have a real Spring here in Brussels, but this awful weather seems to like it here. My outfit for today is something inspired ( a little) from Saint Laurent SS2013 . I'm betting mine is more western than that :), but I got the chance to finally wore my hat from Zara.















What I wore:
- Zara heels and hat
- Guess jeans
- W.E. jacket
- Zara sweater and denim shirt
- New Look scarf
-Men at Work bag


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and if you want to say updated, follow me on Facebook or Twitter.
Also, don't forget to check out great deals on my page!
Kisses,
R.



18 comments:

  1. I am stuck with your shoes. I adore them!
    Another adorable outfit!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gaze fits perfect to your absolutely cool outfit, award for the best fitting accessoire ;)

    xx
    Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit love your jeans and the shoes..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR JEANS!!!! <3

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like a lot!!
    Did you see my new post?
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/2013/03/outfit-post-preview-knit-dress.html
    Stay tuned!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes and I fell in love with your handbag!
    I'm your newest follower. I hope you will follow me too, if you like my blog.

    www.neverfullcloset.blogspot.cz
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    nice blog, so other....:)
    Would you like to follow each other? My blog is Jeanny, let me know... I already do.

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the shoes and the hat! very nice. :)
    misselegant06.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/misselegant06
    bloglovin.com/misselegant06

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove your outfit! ; )
    inkaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow fantastic look!!! love the booties and the hat.

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog,live your heels. Do you want to follow each other? www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have the best outfits and this is no exception! Spring will come!!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)