Translate

Sunday, March 10, 2013

OOTD: Gypsy influences or Jack Sparrow?

Hello, loves!
I hope you are all having a great Sunday! I didn't stay much out today.. it was so cold :(. The winter weather is back and as far as the forecast report goes, they've announced some snow as well for the coming days.. I recently bought a chocolate fountain so it will keep me company at home. ^^ 
The good news for today is that I was selected (again) Fashion Muse of March 2013 , so I'd like to thank Forerunners Fashion Magazine for this great honour. :)
So, returning to the outfit that I wore today, I was inspired by Jean Paul Gaultier's SS 2013 couture where he had as a source of inspiration the Indian gypsy style. Well, my look goes more towards Spanish gypsy style and a little bit of Jack Sparrow even LOL :D. Anyway, here's my interpretation.





What I wore:
- Zara heels
- Bershka jeans
- New Look tee
- Zara denim shirt
- Guess satchel 


I really hope you liked my outfit and don't forget to check out great deals on my page.
Also, to stay more connected with me, my thoughts, my fashion finds and more, follow me on Facebook and Twitter, or even Instagram
Kisses,
R.











27 comments:

  1. cute...lovely outfit and nice bracelet
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the denim on denim, works really well
    www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes and the bracelet! :)





    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, definitely tired of the winter! You look great. I love the denim!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bandana - great look!
    Melly
    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit, gotta love Jack Sparrow.

    xoxo, Diana
    http://www.xoxodiana.com
    The Neon Factor ☠

    ReplyDelete
  7. boho chic, love it! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. Announces that it has changed the blog address' myworldoffashionandstyle 'on iamisabell'. Thank you and invite you to yourself =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic look, I love Jack Sparrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could see that you´re don´t happy that the winter is back ;) But your outfit is great! I´m happy we had a sunny day here and winter didn´t come back until now ...

    xx
    Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the jeans!!! you look really beautiful! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look :)
    I have a new post too!
    xx

    http://www.camillaenrose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bandana and the way you have ted your jacket...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. great outfit! loving the top and those beanie. Are you going to post something about your chocolate fountain? :D and congrats for the good news! Have a great week! :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sympa cet ensemble denim! J'adore ton foulard sur ma tête!
    Des bisous, http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely look u r featured in our monday smiles post!
    Keep it up Ioanna :)
    xxx
    roubalita from http://prettynyummy.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely!!! following u now!!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! I'm editor of the 'As lead' the online magazine Fashion Blogger World Magazine. This fortnight I will write an article on a striped pant Pull & Bear I've seen you.

    I'd love to have your permission to use one of your photos, in the article, of course would put the name of your blog and link to it.

    I'd appreciate an answer to yania.pm @ gmail.com

    I follow you from my personal profile (MVESblog - by Yania)
    Greetings!www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations, you definitely deserve it. Your style is impeccable!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey! My denim post for IFB project is here http://www.dariaburkova.com/

    Take a look )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)