Croatia. Part II

Hy, guys!
As promised, I am continuing my little story of my trip in Croatia. I guess the breathtaking scenery has completely mesmerized me, so I feel the need to share more photos from the places that I have visited with you.
On today I'd like to show you a beautiful place, a place where nature is at its finest, namely Plitvice Lakes National Park. I have visited this spot on my 2nd day there. I can just say that the 3h drive was worth it! It takes about 5h to visit the park as it is enormous.














What I wore:
- Guess jeans
- Zara sneakers and knitted sweater
- Mango purse




That's all for today my dears!
I hope I didn't bore you with so many pictures, but if I could, I would have shared much more as the nature was flourishing with the coming of spring. 
Stay tuned tomorrow for a great post featuring a magnificent dress from DresseStylist ! :)

Kisses,
R.
















Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: these pictures are wonderful. Croatia is a very interesting place. Enjoy the journey. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos and great outfit, I love your yellow sweater!

    new outfit post: http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweater! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics of my country :)
    I'm so glad that you liked it :)
    Following you and your blog <3
    Kisses, N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it most..thank for such wonderful information...really its cool blog keep it up frinds....Love is everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pictures! and love your knitted sweater!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pictures are beautiful, I love Croatia! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are absolutely gorgeous - thanks so much for sharing your Croatian adventure with us!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous landscape! Love the jeans, very sporty chic :)

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breathtaking - you and the pictures, too <3

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful! That waterfall is definitely breathtaking!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun