Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Croatia. Part III

Hy, guys!
Here you have my last post from my vacation in Croatia.
During my stay, I've visited two islands: Ugljan and Hvar (in different days, as you can acknowledge). I adore the scenery there and the fact that the wilderness is well tamed by the hand of man, but in the same time preserved in a clean manner so that the ecosystem can follow its natural course.










What I wore here:
- Dress and flats from local store in Croatia
- YesWalker bag


My YesWalker bag was very helpful during my trip! I love it when I find an item that is both fashionable and useful. I found the perfect match in this bag ( you can find it here).







This view is from Hvar. I liked the description of someone, stating that these little islands are like "tiny stones dropped out of God's pocket" . Lovely landscapes nevertheless! My two and a half hour ferry ride was worth it ^^
While I was there I thought I'd do some shoots for my blog post with what I was wearing, but all of that in another outfit post :).
Kisses,
R.



















9 comments:

  1. beautiful pics..love your mint dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice vacay pictures and you look great with your teal dress.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: nice pics. I like your green dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos!
    love your dress
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos and love your dress.

    Kiss
    http://pelubellezaymas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos make Croatia look like paradise! And I love the colour of your dress :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos with an amazing atmosphere ;) but the Twitter bird is pretty annoying, it's always sitting in the middle of the picture :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)