Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Croatia.

Hi, everyone!
I finally got the chance to publish my post about my lovely trip to Croatia. I guess I can't add up everything into just one post, so I think I will do several so I can share with you guys photos and more detailed comments of my journey and plus I have visited multiple places that are mandatory to speak about ! ^^
So here you have some photos from Zadar, the center and "capital" of the Dalmatian region in Croatia. I would characterized it as a town mainly focused on tourism. You can go there to have some peace and quiet.. a gateway from your daily routine and problems.





Zadar is not just a historical city, but as well as a place where you can view breathtaking landscapes. Try being on the spot during dusk or dawn at Il saluto al Sole ( Greetings to the Sun) to see amazing colors of yellow-red-violet-rose that come together on the blue sea. It's a memorable landmark.


I'm so sad I didn't take my 5D camera :(, but I guess these pics will do this time...
This is what I wore that day:





What I wore:
- Bershka shoes and dress
- Mango purse
- W.E. leather jacket
- Dolce Gabbana sunglasses (that I lost lol)





Yes, I lost my sunglasses during my trip :(. As in life, you always have the good and the bad. Sadly, sometimes I am not able to deal with problems and I let them get to me. I think I "feel" the good moments with the same intensity as I feel the bad ones...
Anyway, this is my first post of a little trilogy of my trip to Croatia.
Stay tuned on my blog for more :). Those of you who follow me on Facebook or Instagram (which are over 1100 now and I thank you for that!) have already seen cool photos from my voyage. ^^
Ok,loves.. I must go and sleep now cause I'm so very tired ... Hope I will have more time to write :)
Kisses,
R.














13 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your sunnies! You look fabulous! Love your jacket!

    Welcome to my blog
    http://lavenderloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've visited Croatia last summer and it's an amazing country. You look gorgeous! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been there but I think about it ;) nice post and also look!:)

    new outfit post: stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos and nice oufit.

    Kiss
    http://pelubellezaymas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a wonderful trip - and I love your sandals!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful country, just like you!

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful pics!! Love your outfit!
    Kiss
    The window of Maryfashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos - love the dress and the way you styled it with the leather jacket!

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh, those pictures are so beautiful! Keep them coming!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.fleshandhide.com

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)