Translate

Friday, April 26, 2013

Evening stroll. Sacha pumps and Asos clutch

Hi, guys!
Most of you are probably happy that the end of the week is here. For me Friday brings a busy day this time. I'm currently seeing my desk full of papers that I have to solve asap, as well as 2 big meetings. So, "yey" the weekend is here :). Well, I won't be a spoiled little girl and complain to much. I did in fact, had two vacations before all this, so I'm ok with catching up, even if this means loosing so much of the weekend.
Anyway, I thought I'd share today some photos that I took a couple of days ago, when I went out on a lovely Spring evening just to have a cup of hot chocolate (my fave), and a little walk.
So, here is my casual outfit






What I wore:
- Sacha pumps (similar here)
- Mango skirt ( loving this one)
- Mango sweater
- Asos clutch


I must leave you for now cause I have tons of things to do... At least I'm not missing much outside, as it is raining..(makes me wanna sleep lol)
Oh, you can follow me on Facebook or Instagram cause between my little breaks I'll be posting more personal style photos, photos of my garments, fashion finds, etc. ^^
Kisses,
R.
















17 comments:

  1. Nice oufit and love clutch.

    Kiss
    http://pelubellezaymas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your envelope clutch! And those heels are gorgeous :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I really love the shoes!!
    I'm following you! ♥

    gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain, lovely shoes. I like your photos. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. so chic my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I'm following you back on GFC! Let me know if you want to follow each other on Facebook and Bloglovin too!

    Evi xoxo

    The notebook of a fashion lover

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic dear! :)
    Love the skirt and clutch! *

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank for follow me....
    follow you on facebook , bloglovin and GCP
    maybe you can follow me back on CGP...
    wait you
    big kiss
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you say this outfit is casual! People are always asking me why I'm so "dressed up" when I have on a skirt and heels, even though that is how I usually dress all the time! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Love your shoes, as always!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. like it a lot!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! I love the pumps! <3
    myunbuttonedblazer.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look really chic and sophisticated!:)

    Roma
    www.romaloveamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for stopping by!! you are so pretty! following you back with pleasure =)

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how big your clutch is! And that cuff looks lovely with that outfit.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. j'aime trop <3

    http://imimio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look stunning. Great clutch, and loving your skirt, and shoes! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)