Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Loving velvet. Fuchsia velvet.

Good afternoon, my dears!
I know that normally I had to publish the photos of my lovely dress from DresseStylist, but I'm still waiting for the watermarked photos. ^^ Instead, I wanted to share with you guys my outfit that I wore today in the town just for a little walk to enjoy a sunny day. I wanted to be more glam this time as I went to the famous Avenue Louise where you feel like crossing the line into another world, like Monaco, where everyone is so well dressed.
But anyway, wanting to mingle into the crowed, I saw the perfect opportunity to wear my latest Christian Louboutins (bought at Smets) and my lovely fuchsia D&G velvet dress.









What I wore:
- Christian Louboutin filo pumps ( from Smets store)
- D&G fuchsia velvet dress
- H&M clutch
- Zara belt
- Bershka bracelet 


So this is the outfit that I wore today. I know I haven't been around much, but now I won't be leaving for a couple of months, so my presence here will be mandatory ^^
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for those of you who don't know, I am on Instagram and Facebook as well where I share exclusive photos and post fashionable finds as well. Oh, and as you all know, GFC reader is going away, so if you like to have constant updates of my blog, you can follow me on Bloglovin' ^^
Have a wonderful Spring day!
Kisses,
R.
















22 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in this dress!!! Great styling!

    Have a great day! Xx. Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain, nice dress. Beautiful pics. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and love it more coz the dress is velvet :)

    DANEY
    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress <3 <3 You look beautiful honey!!!

    Latest look:
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2013/04/colorblocking-green-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colors!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit..love the dress and your shoes..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely girl! Really like your dress and shoes! *

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, you look great. I hate you out of jealousy. Really, that D&G dress is gorgeous.

    Ally @ http://thefittedframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing, and I love this entire look. Great dress and adoring your accessories. Very well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice. like the colors and the combination.


    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the two colors paired together! And you have killer legs!
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook?
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion FB·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion Bloglovin·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  13. look perfect...
    love all of your looks...
    take a look on mine too please...
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook?
    big kiss
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it/2013/04/blog-your-dreams.html?showComment=1366923109328


    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dress! the belt only makes it more beautiful and the color is fabulous!
    XX,

    ** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
    ** Style Id Net **
    * Bloglovin *
    .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice nice nice! I like :)))

    If you have time come to say hello also on my blog, it would be great :)

    Have a nice day
    Irene

    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Frumos outfit, ms de vizita, m-am inscris si eu la tine pe blog.

    ramy-s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. this dress has a great colour! and nice look with blue heels:D

    new post: http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/2013/04/26/bracelets/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice to meet you Ruxandra ^_^
    and thaks a lot for visiting and following my blog.
    I'm your new follower me too now :-)
    You look so cute in this outfit, lovely!
    Kiss,
    www.detailsdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)