Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

OOTD: River Island side split maxi skirt.

Hy, guys!
I've been so busy today... I just finished packing and now I found a few moments off so that I can publish today's look. 
Lately my blog was taken strongly into consideration and you can't imagine how happy it makes me to see this happening. The main reason is..well... you guys who read me everyday (or anyway, when I publish something ^^), and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart! You help my blog grow.. you help me grow and I appreciate it .
Now, I'm gonna leave you with my outfit for today and stay tuned cause even though I'll be out for a few days, I had prepared some posts in advance. :)
Also, follow me on Instagram or Facebook to stay in touch and see exclusive pictures from my trip!












What I wore:

-Mango booties

- River Island side split skirt (buy your own here)

- New Look top

- Amy Gee leather jacket

- Asos clutch

- Forever 21 necklace



I wish you from now a great weekend!
Kisses,
R.






19 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I love your maxi skirt. It is very chic. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is ERRYTHAANG
    you look gorgeous
    www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great look! I just love that skirt and your jacket. Beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great look and i am in love with the boots.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful skirt and those booties have the most perfect red color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt honey! One of my favorite outfits!!
    Melly
    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look! I like this skirt, jacket and shoes!:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look amazing my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful maxi skirt! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit, the skirt is amazing! And those booties, wow!

    XX Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I reallylove your style. You look so gorgeous,dear <3
    Wish you a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous look as always! I can't wait to feature you next Friday!

    Have an awesome week:)

    Erika
    http://www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the side split!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    P.S. Drop by Rhymes With Fashion to enter my GIVEAWAY!
    http://www.rhymeswithfashion.com/2013/04/hooray-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This look is so perfect! Love it♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. folder bag= love love love.
    One more wonderful outfit!
    Thank you for sharing!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing, and I love this entire look. That skirt is just fabulous.

    Mad For Fashion...For Less: Downy Unstoppable Scent Booster Video Shoot + Giveaway!
    www.madforfashionforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I´m so impressed, dear, your look is what I imagine for myself as a big-town-squaw!

    Perfect outfit <3

    xx Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)