Translate

Saturday, April 27, 2013

OOTD: That blue hat.

Hello, my dears!
I hope you had a lovely day.. Here the bad weather is back and sadly, we went from 24 degrees to 6! Now that's a boomer :(! I was waiting to switch for good to light spring/summer clothes, but now I think I will just have to wait.
Anyway, even though I had a super busy day, I managed to shoot my outfit that I wore this afternoon. I hope you like it and I can't wait to see your comments ^^
For me, it's back to work... 









What I wore:
- Bershka ankle boots
- Zara shorts
- Mango sweater
- W.E. jacket
- Sacha hat
- New Look backpack


Thank you so much guys for reading my blog and it gives me such great joy to see that what I've started as a hobby, transformed me into a better person, a more disciplined and organized one for that matter, and I had the chance to come across a lot of opportunities and projects... I met new people, new challenges... In one word, it changed my life. :)

Well, that being said, I wish you an amazing weekend and see u soon!

Kisses, 

R. 

P.S. Don't forget to join me on Facebook and Instagram ( where I'm reaching almost 2k btw - thank you for that!-)















24 comments:

  1. Me ha encantado tu blog; tienes mucho estilo y me ha encantado el post.Te tengo en mis círculos de google.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look Rux <3 Love the hat & shoes!!!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit!! i love every detail=)

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an amazing look! love the tights :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your backpack! and your blue fedora!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this inspiration for me!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit for this weather crash! I like your shorts <3

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! That hat is awesome!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved the jacket!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome and very beautiful <3

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Dear! love your all look and your blog is awesome! follow u, come on my blog: www.fashion-no-control.blogspot.com !!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing, and what a great look. Love your hat and those tights.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your hat!
    great look
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the small details of your outfit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear,

    remember im your follower? I have already been your follower long time ago and i have just made my own new blog because of your blog inspiration :)

    I know your are already so famous and might not consider me but if you mind to help and support by following my new blog, i would be so thanks for it :)

    love,
    Gisela
    Website | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice of you my dear!
      It gives me great joy to read this ^^
      Following u now :*

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following me,, im so happy :))

      Delete
  16. great shorts and also hat!:) nice look

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello from Spain: beautiful blue hat. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the hot blue hat! Great blog, thanks for following me. I'm not following you. :)

    xoxo

    http://theyogalifechicago.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute outfit! I'm still waiting to put my sweaters away...not quite ready to commit to a full summer wardrobe yet. Following you back hun xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the outfit, especially the bag-pack.
    Following you back dear, I adore your blog.

    www.starduststain.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am in love with your hat, it's wonderful!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)