Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

Trend alert: The Cropped Top

Hello my loves!
As you are reading this, I'm probably in Romania ( again), so I thought I would take advantage of my voyage and actually write something instead of the usual outfit post. :)
Today, I would like to talk about cropped tops, a trend that is going to be massive (in my opinion anyway) this summer. Here in Brussels weather is still cold, so I prefer to consider this trend as one for the summer cause I will never be able to wear it for the moment. 



Here are some top designers that used the cropped top in their collections for this SS 2013.








Ok, so I know Dsquared2 went a little over board and the cropped top is mostly a simple bra, but hey, you know they aim for sexy ^^. 

Now here's my fashion finds regarding cropped tops reverted into collages I made myself at Polyvore. :)




Be a princess



The first one I found was this awesome stripped top. As you know, stripes are a must for the season and if you're a fan, I dare to suggest this one. Also, for me is a perfect match cause I have small breasts and the stripes will make it look bigger :).




The bling




Don't know about you guys, but I'm a big fan of leather and I think that this cropped leather top will last you for a long time and will never go out of style! Rock on! ^^


Now!





How can you not love Valentino? How can you not love polka dot print? How about both and cropped ? - Now that's a summer hit ! :) I simply adore this piece of clothing and the options you have ... ENDLESS !









I love as well this off shoulder crop top and the fact that is one with an aztec print makes it even better ! (affordable as well lol)


I must say that I had so much fun doing today's post! Even though it took more time, I am happy with what came out ^^
Sorry if I can't browse your blogs these days, loves... I promise when I come back to visit you all ^^
Kisses and don't forget to check out great deals on my page! :)
R.









15 comments:

  1. I need to get into better shape so that I can rock the crop top! Love your striped pick!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one trend I am ready to rock this season. Love all of your selections.

    Mad For Fashion...For Less: Downy Unstoppable Scent Booster Video Shoot + Giveaway!
    www.madforfashionforless.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right, it will be masive indeed! I can't wait to start wearing it, but there are some that are too much crop for me, I prefer the ones a bit more larger and still cropped! do you know what I mean? I feel I'm explaining myself so f*ing bad haha!

    tons of love and have a good time in Romania!

    Pepa.
    http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice trend!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    Check out my new post!
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/2013/04/feel-9-random-images-song.html
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selection, check out mine ;) http://www.socialbliss.com/elisabettasilvestro1/crop-that-top-GE2TMMRTGY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfits you made! I can't wait to wear cropped tops, as you said, the weather is not helping at the moment ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool, I can't wait to wear tops like these! Hello Spring/Summer!

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice choices and I seriously need to get back into shape to rock this trend.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love this trend but I don't think I will be wearing it. I don't want to make a full out of myself! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice. :)


    www.allprettyandnice.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What I should say?It was nice and clean fashion collection


    www.myshouter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice looks!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it. I want it. I will be wearing it soon!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)