Translate

Friday, May 31, 2013

After the rain, it will shine.

Hello, my loves!
Finally I have a little time to "take care" of my little blog. ^^
After seeing today Hangover III, an intense sadness has taken over me... you all know that I have a problem with this time passing by so quick.. I mean it feels like yesterday that I was watching the first part of the movie. Priceless ! We should really take advantage of every minute of our youth !
Now, they say diamonds are forever! But when we don't have $$$ to buy them, then we have a bit of a problem. So we reduce our search to something more affordable... that sparkles and shines, of course! Like a few days ago, I found this awesome jewelry site, entitled Bellast . Awesome necklaces, rings, earrings, etc. that are affordable and awfully cute! The best part is that they are gold plated, so they last a long long time...oh, and the shipping is FREE (worldwide!). I especially like their Tropical paradise collection, a must for summer I might add. But that's not the only special thing that you will find there.. their range of bijoux cover even the engagement/wedding area, all at incredible prices and great value for money. 
Now moving forward, here you have my outfit for today. Something simple that I wore to the movies ^^

And of course, groove of the day:








What I wore:
- Mango maxi skirt
- Forever 21 top
- Zara clutch 
- Bellast rhinestone earrings ( find them here)


I'm excited to see what you think about my simple outfit. I didn't do anything glam today, but still I really love that these drop heart earrings, I think they give my outfit a subtle finish. So, don't forget to check out Bellast boutique where you can find more exquisite pieces of jewelry. Shine bright like a diamond this Summer !! :)
Oh, don't forget to join me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter so you won't miss out on exclusive updates! :)
Kisses,
R.
.






18 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about time passing! I did like the movie, though! Loving your outfit. That sweater is great!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a fashion genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing, love the color combo.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The simplicity of that outfit makes it glam. Very chic!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful <3 <3 Love the earrings!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your outfit :) The sweater is great and goes with maxi skirt so well..:) Fabulous!
    xx Lara
    www.just-anotherfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...love this look...especially the green top1

    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...love this look...especially the green top1

    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ce-mi place fusta ta vaporoasa :)
    Imi place machiajul verde, atat de subtil si usor glowy.
    Cerceii se vad atat de bine pe partea tatuajului. Daca mi-as face si eu unul, visez la trei stelute. Am scris acum ceva timp in urma insemnatatea lor :)
    xo
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is amazing!
    The simplicity of just puuting the sweater and skirt <3 together makes ist really gorgeous!

    xx,

    Couns

    - VISIT MY BLOG -

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how you combined this outfit!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love top and earrings.

    Kiss
    http://pelubellezaymas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you look really nice!!! love your long skirt
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey i'm from Belgium to although you probably speak french haha :D
    Love your skirt and blog

    x Jana

    www.amoreforfashion.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous gorgeous skirt! you look amazing!

    www.basicsandgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is something...i realy love the outfit!

    http://tinkerbelloflaka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)