Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Alexander Wang inspired caged shoes

Hello, my dears!
I hope you are all having a great week and not to busy with work. :) I took a few hours off this afternoon to spend some time out, enjoying a quiet sunny afternoon ^^
Now I had a totally different look prepared for today, but when the package from Udobuy had arrived before leaving home, I knew immediately that I had to wear the beautiful sandals I've ordered, knowing that this nasty weather will come around.. and I was right! As I am writing to you, it started raining! Despicable weather...
But anyway, I'm very glad that I got the chance to wear my lovely sandals... They are a good replica of the Alexander Wang caged shoes. I always loved those shoes... but hey, money doesn't grow on trees and I know that they aren't Wang, but I love them as they are... I can't wait to put on some tan so their white lines will look much cooler!
Here you have the shots I did today and please, do excuse my legs.. I don't have pretty feet ^^







What I wore:- River Island skirt
- New Look top
- Forever 21 handbag
- Udobuy heeled sandals ( buy your pair here)




I may not have incredible feel like the girl wearing the Wangs, but t
he shoes are very similar, right?
I think that for $53 it's worth it (they are on sale btw) :).
Well, hope you enjoyed my outfit and hope you will join me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook so you won't miss out exclusive updates ^^
Kisses,
R.









27 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain, nice maxi skirt. Lovely outfit. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, these shoes are gorgeous! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a great buy! You look amazing with those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a good job with this look! You look fabulous in every way! Those shoes are hot! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG..You look amazing. Stunning body. I just love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that skirt!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an outfit of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow! That is really amazing. Love everything about this outfit - your shirt, skirt, shoes. Such a nice look. And you are so pretty :)

    Energiq

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exactly what i love in this time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow really grate look love your bag, shoes and all details, you look perfect!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this look is so much gorgeous, you have so much style you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for commenting on my blog sweetie!
    I love the cropped top trend!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love this look! Just perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wouldn't wear those shoes, but they fits perfectly here. Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely outfit,i love the skirt!!! you look great.
    P.S. i'm currently hosting a giveaway,you and your readers are free to enter HERE till June 1.
    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, those shoes are a spot on copy! So amazing!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh WOOOW!! those shoes are so perfect and elegant! definitely one of a kind :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
    Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear
    Amazing!
    love the top
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in love with those shoes and your outfit is awesome!!
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)