Translate

Friday, May 24, 2013

Fur for Summer

Hello, loves ! 
Finally I had the time and energy today to do an outfit post! Sadly, with this awful weather and all, I caught a cold... actually my throat is killing me and I have high temperature at night. This is what you get at 9 degrees at the end of May. I think that global warming isn't just about being warmer, but really having climate changes! It's horrible! I guess you all have seen the Oklahoma disaster... We are praying for you, Oklahoma! May God give you strength to get over that dreadful tornado!
To tell you the truth, I thought that winter was gone and I put away all my warm clothes. Luckily I left outside one or two jackets and vests, so I've worn my Zara faux fur vest today.





What I wore:
- New Look skirt
- Bershka boots ( similar ones here)
- Zara faux fur vest ( similar here )
- New Look bag
- New Look cropped top ( loving this one)


I'm very happy that my blog is constantly growing and it's all thanks to you, guys!
I hope you are following me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter as well, to keep up on my updates ! And don't forget to check out my closet, where I've updated the Shoe SALE section ;).
Kisses,
R.






















20 comments:

  1. you look amazing !

    Xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look, dear! You are so amazing! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest outfit! :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vest and top are fabulous <3 And actually the whole package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I can't believe it is so cold there! You look great though. Love the vest (especially the shoulder details) and the boots!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything from top to toe!! The boots are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, you look like a movie star! ♥ perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sexy lady! You look gorgeous!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win a piece of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! You look amazing!

    xxLiora
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! amazing!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you wear fur in summer! This outfit is perfection, you are absolutely stunning!
    much love,
    Erin Nicole

    theblondelatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit ;)
    Amaizng photos!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fur makes your super outfit absolutely cool <3 And please don´t worry about the weather - today it snowed here again ...

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow love the way you have styled your outfit!
    so gorgeous
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, the weather is horrible at the moment, isn't it? It's constant rain here in England!

    I love this outfit, you look like a supermodel =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This whole outfit is gorgeous! I especially love your top!

    www.edeltherese.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you`re so ugly

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad I'm not the only one havng such awful weather!
    This mornig we just +3 degress in the middle of Germany.

    Your outfit is just perfect for this bad conditions!

    xx,
    Couns

    http://justthewayiammyself.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)