Skip to main content

Ici Paris XL - Be Creative Event

Hi, guys!
A new week has started and today I wanted to finally share with you my little experience at Be Creative event, hosted by Ici Paris XL at Carré club, Willebroek which I attended on the 2nd of May. ( I know I'm a bit late..well.. a bit more lol).
Anyway, they'll be having a new line of make-up starting June, in the Ici Paris XL stores, entitled Be Creative. The concept is quite simple, something similar to Mac actually, a cool, more quality make-up that will be affordable for everyone. I don't know the prices yet, but the make-up seemed ok :).
At events I always "lay low". I don't like going and shouting out that I'm a blogger because I prefer to be treated as someone normal. That way I can tell the story from a client/guest`s point of view! I think that's natural, right?






What I wore:
- Mango pants and heels
- Zara blazer and top
- Yves Saint Laurent clutch ( get your own here)


For those of you who follow me on Instagram you probably saw some pics at the beginning of May. I'm so happy that I was able to finally post this! And for those of you who are not following, well, you are missing out a lot of updates! :) Sadly I can't blog more times a day, so I usually post on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. The dress code there was: all black with a dash of creativity btw...so I hope it was a good match Hopefully, I'll publish another post on Shop my Closet.. I have so many things I have to sell! ( gotta make room for my next clothes ^^)


















Comments

  1. Ca avait l'air super comme evenement :)
    les photos sont super sympas en tout cas !



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm very curious for the products! they at least seem very good!

    fashionate, i'm following you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like the pictures of this event. You have a very stylish outfit. You're very pretty. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair dear :) Nice pics too!
    Giveaway on my blog HERE:OASAP GIVEAWAY|WIN your favorite item!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That most incredible event!, As I would have liked to go!

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a fun event, and I love the neutral ensemble you wore to it - especially your heels!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice event!

    Kiss
    http://pelubellezaymas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit!gorgeous!
    Kisses from Spain!

    http://mycutiemakeup.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such an elegant & sophisticated look <3 Love your hair!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice photos - nice make up party :)

    www.classicorcool.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

Hi guys, A bit "late to the party" today, but def I'll make it worth your while! I have a super fab casual look instored for you today, very simple and casual, but with a touch of slay, if you know what I mean! 😉 The whole look actually comes from3Suissesand I'm sure you'll totally love it - totally falling for each item.  Check out the vid and photos:









What I wore: - 3Suisses treggings  - 3Suisses pullover  - 3Suisses boots - 3Suisses satchel - TwinkleDeals jacket

Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys ! Really hope you loved the look !  Will be back tomorrow with another one :) Kisses, R.







After the rain comes sun

Well, not exactly, but at least I had a few minutes to shoot today's outfit. :) I was very happy to receive my dress from Asos and although her use was totally different, I just couldn't resist on taking it out for a spin today. I kept it simple in accessories, as the dress already has a print and I didn't want to look like a Christmas tree. :)






What I wore: - Asos dress - Pimkie booties - Zara jacket - Forever 21 bag
I hope you all will like today's look. Quick question: have you joined the Giveaway? Find out how you can win a cute sweater from Mr.GUGU &Miss GO - Click on the picture below to be redirected to the contest page - Ends Nov 20th


Dusk till Dawn

Hello lovelies, As you can imagine, I'm totally in love with ZYAN feat Sia's new song ! In that vibe and combined with Fall weather, I'm happy to bring you the new outfit of the day, a look 100% 3Suisses. Recently they added the Next brand that I love very much and am happy to have chosen a look that will blow you away ! 












What I wore: - Next dress from 3Suisses - Next booties from 3Suisses - Next bag found at 3Suisses - Next earrings from 3Suisses - Next puffy key chain from 3Suisses
That way you have direct access to every piece of my outfit ! I would like to mention that the booties are extra comfortable and yes, I wore them yesterday to the Brussels Gallery Weekend !  Hope you like the fashion mix :)
I'll be back tomorrow with a new outfit post for sure ^^
Kisses, R.