Translate

Monday, May 27, 2013

Stripes and Fuchsia.

Hello, sweeties!
Beautiful day here in Brussels.. sunshine, 18 degrees.. I just can't believe that a summer day is so rare here.. so, even though I had lots and lots of things to do, I took a few minutes off and shoot some photos :). But I have nothing glam for you today sadly.. just something more basic .. :).
Oh, and I forgot to share with you some great news. My Valentine's look was featured in Germany, in My Best Brands magazine; the theme of the article was "Wear purple for peace day" ( you can check it out here). Anyway, really honored My Best Brands magazine, thank you! made me really happy ^^.
Oh, and here are today's photos:






What I wore:
- Pull& Bear pants
- Zara heels
- New Look top
- H&M envelope bag









24 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful outfit! I am loving those striped pants. They look great!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful styling of the crop top and b&w stripe trends! Pink/black/white - my current favorite color combination :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I really like this mix. You're very pretty in the pictures. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look. love your clutch!

    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/05/green-mint-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants & heels <3 <3

    Latest post:
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2013/05/bbb-black-brown-beige.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. your body is rockin'! love the heels!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the stripe pants, the crop top and the metallic clutch...Amazingly paired up...Have a beautiful weekend

    XOXO
    canvirries03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous look! There is nothing I don't love here.
    Stunning blog, I'm now following on GFC :)

    Do stop by my fashion blog!
    X Mariana |www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunningly sexy. I totally love the outfit, love :) From top to bottom.. You are incredible.

    DANEY
    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, the shoes are amazing.

    Kiss
    http://pelubellezaymas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Free Full Movie Downloads, Get the movies you want here free of cost the movies here are all in high quality and in hd.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)