Translate

Friday, May 31, 2013

The girl with the green scarf

Hi, guys!
I hope you are all having a great day and that you are prepared for the weekend to begin :).
We finally had some sunny weather today and in between my work, collaborations and everyday life, I've managed to shoot some photos of the outfit that I wore today. I had a gruesome headache during the photo session, so excuse my grumpy face. I look like Despicable Me :)) (if you know the cartoon).
Oh, and I was so happy that I got the chance to wear the other pieces of jewelry that I have from Bellast ( I spoke about the bijoux boutique in my last post here).








What I wore:
- Zara sandals
- New Look skirt
- New Look corset top
- Urban Outfitters bag
- Zara sunnies
-Bellast bracelet (find it here)
- Bellast earrings (find them here)



I must add that both the rhinestone crystal bracelet and earrings are 18k gold plated, so you have a great quality at a great price! I think I'm not a big fan of colored stones, but I don't know... this emerald green has stoled my heart ! :)



Thank you so much for visiting my blog and don't forget to join me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram so you won't miss out on exclusive updates ^^
I'll be hosting a giveaway soon, so stay tuned! :)
Kisses,
R.















22 comments:

  1. Loving this ! The skirt and the crop top look great together and thoses shoses are amazing ! WWell done ! :)

    xx
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me , i'm following you to !
    No need for GT, English works fine :D

    Your outfits are amazing and I love those earings with the bracelet!
    x Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful <3 Love the heels!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look incredible and I love the touch of green in your glasses with the scarf! Great look and I hope you have a good weekend! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! I love the touch of colour of the scarf! perfect =)
    -Amara-
    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It's really amazing! <3

    xx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie!
    Nice outfit, super original
    Love the top
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    great pictures and a beautiful look. I love this style.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look... super stylish!!!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved that skirt, it really looks great on you :)
    this look is awesome

    kiss <3

    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look aboslutely stunning! I love that green scarf and that beautiful jewellery! Reminds me of the trends circulation The Great Gatsby! Would you like to follow eachother via Bloglovin? I know I would!
    I'll wait for your answer on my blog!
    Kisses,
    The Blonde Silhouette
    www.theblondesilhouette.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amaaaazing girl!
    Have a fabulous weekend :)
    Kissesssss

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute top! jewelry is beautiful and I really like how you wore your hair!

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic look! I love the accessories!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute outfit! love your scarf and nail polish :)
    x
    http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This Outfit is wonderful. I love the jewellery and especially the Bustiertop. Your hair style is also great. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the jewels...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)