Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

BOOM!

Hello, my loves! 
Looks like I've started the week very well.. for my blog, at least.. I was selected Top Top Blogger of May at Your Next Top fashion community! You've probably heard of them... they have Your Next Skirt, Your Next Jacket, Your Next Shoes.. etc :) . I've now made it to the Top selection :)
Anyway, the main thing is that all these awards and your appreciation gives me confidence that what I am doing is something good! And it keeps me motivated and making me wanting to do more...
I have you to thank for that! Watching my blog grow and flourish into something so nice, has really changed my life! I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart !
So, that being said, we're going to move onto the outfit I wore today. I was so mad at FedEx ( I bet everyone has problems with them, but anyway, here in Belgium stuff like this are everyday problems..), that I just threw something on and went directly to their headquarters to pick my package up (hence the upset face)! .. ups.. :)
Yes, you have a special post waiting for you tomorrow, my dears ^^. The surprise is spoiled! There!


Groove of the day:










What I wore:
- Mango ankle strap sandals ( similar here)
- Mango pants
- New Look top
- Zara blazer
- Asos clutch

Well, that's my post for today. Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY !!We have to be at least 30 participants so it's valid, so pretty please enter ^^
Oh, and you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for daily exclusive updates!
Kisses,
R.






29 comments:

  1. Cute pants!! ;)

    www.semjeitonenhum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely trousers! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those trousers are so awesome and I love the shirt tied for a cropped look and the necklace is perfect for this outfit! xx Pip


    Enter my Firmoo International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pants! Absolutely amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great outfit! :)

    Love the printed trousers, Karen x

    Quarter-Life Creative

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're such a beautifull woman i 'dlike to thank you for commenting at mine and making the effort to write in Frenh, it s very smart ! Thank you again and Keep going on !!!
    You'r french fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lobe your pants, so so much!
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3157
    XOXO,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on you. Loving the shoes and too bad it never came in my size. also the floral pants are awesome.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit,you look stunning!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pants are great, and I love the way you styled them!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am in love with this outfit! Perfect head to toe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on all of your awards and success! You truly deserve it, and I couldn't be happier for you! You are one of my favorite bloggers.
    I need that t-shirt!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit! So amazing! I love love love your pants!

    the { cassiepaige }

    ReplyDelete
  15. What awesome floral pants and your shoes rock!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. That very perfect body you have....!


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com


    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. Superbi pantalonii. Ruxandra, cred ca pozele cu plantele nu le puteai vedea pentru ca erai pe mobil(?) si eu nu am urcat pozele ci doar dat paste din e-mail.
    xo
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post!
    join my GIVEAWAY and win a pair of glasses!
    http://www.sugarlaneblog.com/2013/05/citrus-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great look dear!!

    www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Molto bella e stilosa!!! :D quei pants sono meraviglisi!! :D
    un bacione
    http://elisabetta-bertolini.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi girl

    nice look...i love your floral pants paired with the blazer and the tee...the necklace add extra points

    following...check my blog if you like follow back

    kisses

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. great post! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Coolest outfit ever! Keep up with your blog, I love it! You're doing an amazing job!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)