Translate

Friday, June 21, 2013

Casual punk

Hello, my sweeties!
And yet another day.. hopefully I'm on a sandy beach as this post is being published ^^..
Now these photos were took before my departure. I remember that day I had some errands to do that day, so I couldn't take any heels sadly. But nevertheless, I really love my River Island ankle boots -they rock- and this look is perfect if you're in a hurry ^^.


Groove of the day:











What I wore:
- River Island studded ankle boots
- Mango jeans
- Zara top
- Michael Kors bag
- Michael Kors watch


Just wanted to add that I was FREEZING ! :( .. stupid Belgium weather.. was soooo windy outside and I didn't realise it when leaving home.. so sorry for the grumpy face :p
Don't forget to check out great deals on my page ^^ and do JOIN THE GIVEAWAY!

Kisses,
R.








  
JOIN THE GIVEAWAY! ENDS 23rd JUNE! Win one of these items: Giveaway

12 comments:

  1. Love this casual style...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots and accessories! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you look. The boots are amazing. Kisses

    www.pperlenoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes!!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures!
    You have such an amazing style!!! I love your blog, I just followed you & I'm checking out your older posts.

    If you can, check out La Dolce Moda

    All the best
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool tee! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your boots and bag!
    great outfit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the boots!
    check out my latest look :http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3167
    XOXO,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)