Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fashion must for summer - Overalls

Hello, my loves!
As promised, I am doing something other than OOTDs and just sharing with you my knowledge and opinions on fashion subjects and not only! Today on the radar we have overalls, a fashion item that mustn't miss from your wardrobe this summer.
Now as far as I can remember, overalls (well mostly the denim ones) had a practical usage for the farmers in the past. But today, we use it as a fashion statement, even more this summer when overalls are so hot!
I'm a little "addicted" to them, so you can imagine my joy when people started wearing them more this season, so I thought I'd show you how I would wear my denim overalls ^^.
Stay comfy and fun! :)
Oh, and don't forget to follow me on Instagram/ Facebook or Twitter  (whatever suits you bets) cause as we speak I'm probably on a beach somewhere and I'm always sharing pics ^^


Overalls summer

Shop the Look

14 comments:

  1. Great post, nice selection.

    Kiss
    http://pelubellezaymas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice selection!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overalls became my obsession lately! Keep up with your blog, I love it! You're doing an amazing job!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice overalls i like them

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love! :) i want a pair but in shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice selection..beautiful sunglasses
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: I really like your suggestions. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I were brave enough to wear these! I just don't think I can pull them off! I followed you with GFC, Facebook and Blog Lovin. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    PS~ I have a giveaway going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the jumpsuit ideea <3
    check out my latest look :http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3167
    XOXO,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love overalls too!! i so i'm very happy it so cool for this season
    kiss from pausacioccolata Fashion&cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)