Translate

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Feminine mandarine.

Hello, sweeties!
Oh, gosh this week was so full...even encountered some bumps in the road, but hopefully it will end just fine. I will definitely try to start writing posts to go live on the blog during my stay in Palma and of course, I'll try to shoot some photos there as well :).
This week I'm trying to fight this awful cellulite. You know that it doesn't matter if you're skinny or fat, this damn "disease" will always find its way under your skin. For me is even worse as I stay sited a lot and sometimes let's face it, we prefer eating some extra chocolate rather than going to the gym. So, this week, I'll be attending the gym daily and that along with some anti-cellulite cream and some LPG sessions will be my formula to have at least a nice bottom for the beach. I think that we, women, are very complexed on how we look.. there will be always something "wrong" with us that doesn't fit the big picture. I have several things I would like to change, but I always put health in first place. I would never do something to toy with it.
Anyway, sorry for the long speech :). I tend to lose myself in words ^^
Here's the look for today:







What I wore:
- Zara heels
- Zara bag
- Forever 21 skirt
- Bershka corset top
-Zara necklace, bracelet and sunnies


So this is my outfit for today :); something feminine and chic, perfect for the city!
Also, hurry up and join the Giveaway ! It ends June 23rd !!
Click on the picture for more infos/entering
Kisses,
R.


Win one of these items: Giveaway

28 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful sweetie! I love mandarine too :)
    I hope to see u on my blog soon!
    kissesss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is awesome I love the gorgeous color! Keep up with your blog, I love it! You're doing an amazing job!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! amazing look!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look! I love your style and your skirt <3

    littleann5.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are really someone special

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous bracelet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how your shoes match to your skirt!
    Keep it going girl!
    I really like your blog :)!

    www.alpenglowsummit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: I read that you are going to be on the island of Palma, in my country. I hope you have good weather. You can only remove cellulite sports at. I recommend it. I love your maxi skirt. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog, and your style.
    this outfit is beautiful.
    following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love everything about this outfit!
    i want a necklace exactly like that
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt, heels & necklace!! You look beautiful <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your necklace is beautiful love love love it! ;))

    Also, GFC is shutting down on July 1st so I wanted to make sure that we stay connected via Bloglovin!
    I just checked to make sure that I'm connected with you on Bloglovin so I hope you would do the same ;)))

    Stay in touch!
    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    Tsangtastic's Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are beautiful! I love the maxi skirt and the pearls, as well. Such a gorgeous look!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing dear adore this skirt <3. please follow me via bloglovin here is the link http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7492465 because google reader shutting down on 1 july thank you so so much :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love your outfit, it is really femenine!!!!
    We like very much your blog, so, do you want to follow each other?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the skirt and can't believe it's F21.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. NEW POST, CHECK IT OUT! THEN COMMENT <3
    http://fashionablyforward411.blogspot.com/
    FOLLOW TOO. :)
    xx
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  19. Am in love with this skirt...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous skirt, love how it looks on you!!

    ♥ Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superba fusta, ador pliurile!
    happy fryday, right?! =))
    xoxo
    About women and not only Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. your look is super cute , i love the necklace!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)