Translate

Friday, June 7, 2013

Flats today

Hi, guys!
Sorry for my absence yesterday, but I felt the need to take a day off from the blog... so, here I am today. The lovely weather is continuing to amaze me.. I hope it lasts forever !
Now being so hot outside got me thinking of the women who wear only heels.. it must be exhausting when temperatures exceed 28 degrees C ! I will certinaly do a little post on the subject and recommend some alternatives so you ladies won't have to bare with sour feet during the summer!
Anyway, today I choose to walk in my flats. It was very hot outside and I had so much things to do in the city. Plus with this awful sidewalk, you'd better have flats, trust me !








What I wore:
- Zara flats
- Zara TRF jumpsuit 
- New Look vest
- Michael Kors bag
- 2dayslook bracelets ( find your own here and here


Don't forget to join the Giveaway you guys! It's ending the 23rd of June, so hurry up ^^
You can follow me as well on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to keep up on exclusive updates.
Kisses,
R.









JOIN THE GIVEAWAY! ENDS 23rd JUNE! Win one of these items: Giveaway



19 comments:

  1. Cute jumpsuit! You look so beautiful!
    xx
    Quiestinquiestout

    ReplyDelete
  2. ello from Spain: I like your shoes as comfortable to perform many tasks. Nice outfit. Good thing it's hot in your city. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see some bloggers wearing flats! Keep up with your blog, I love it! You're doing an amazing job!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit girl. Also loving the jumpsuit :)

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!! thank you for visiting our blog
    a beautiful maison

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute romper! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love evry thing in your outfit!!
    Congrat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. like it, great outfit and this jumpsuit is so cute:)

    http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, ton outfit est juste parfait *__*

    http://imimio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. No apologies needed! We all take a break every once in a while! Loving your nails!!!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)