Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm back, baby !

Hi, guys!
I'm finally home and gosh it feels like I've been gone forever.. I have like so many thing to do, I don't really know how I'll keep up!
Spain was beautiful and so sunny... I miss it already. Hope I'll do another 3 days escape before departing in Romania :).
Anyway, I was happy today that I got the chance to finally wear the beautiful dress from PersunMall.
Here's how I've styled it:













What I wore:
- Zara heels
- Zara handbag
- Massimo Dutti necklace
- Urban Outfitters watch


I would have liked the dress's straps for the belt to be a little bit lower so it could really surround it perfectly. But, nevertheless, I lowered it ^^.. I love that it's excellent quality and I adore the way it fits me! Totally perfect for summer :).
Need I remind you to follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook so you won't miss out on great updates? :) I hope you will join me there ^^
Good to be back
Kisses,
R.











14 comments:

  1. Very nice, I love the way you braid your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful dress <3 <3 You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!love your dress!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! great dress and lovin the shoes!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely dress! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. love!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adoooore ta tenue! Tu es magnifique :* Bisouuuus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my days I love the whole outfit doll, the bag and the heels just add a really nice touch to the whole outfit. Will love it if you can check my blog and follow if you like xxAfeeyahxx

    http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this whole outfit
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)