Translate

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Looking for the kill

Hi, loves!
I hope you are having an excellent week.. mine is super busy with all this commotion before my departure. Having to prepare everything can take you quite some time you know. I know that I've been neglecting my blog, but if you are following me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, then you know a little bit more of...well, me :).
Anyway, here you have today's outfit - something simple, but at the same time chic. Crop tops are perfect for me. At least I'm happy with my abs.. I eat all the chocolate I want and it's still thin ^^. I can't say the same thing about the cellulite on my bottom. "She's" always flourishing sadly... 







What I wore:
- Sacha shoes ( get them here)
- Bershka leggings
- Local store bag
- Zara blazer
- New Look top
- O3eyewear sunglasses


So that's about it! :)
I'm in a big hurry (going to the gym a little)
Hope you join my Giveaway as well:


ENDS 23rd JUNE! Win one of these items: Giveaway

12 comments:

  1. Lovely jacket! :)

    http://modachronicless.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your graphic outfit, and I have a little crush for your clutch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. monisima tu siempre estas guapisima yo te sigo todos los dias me aria muchisima ilusion te pasaras por mi blog y me comentaras kete parece guapa besitos http://dolcevirginia@.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shush Skinny-Mini, your bum is certainly not "flourishing"! I would kill to have your body! So love the shoes and bag!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blazer & the accessories are killer! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is out of this world!
    So chic!
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blazer and clutch!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally in love with your shoes! Keep up with your blog, I love it! You're doing an amazing job!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love that clutch and well your whole outfit! Everyone gets busy so no apologies are needed!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)