Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer details

Now this is an additional "behind the scenes" post, so I hope you like it ...
Everybody's asking me what to wear this summer besides the well-known stripes and checked patterns. Although I'm a big fan of the ones that I mention before, I think when you say summer, you say warm lovely colors, such as mint, pink, green, coral.. all beautiful lovely colors that define summer.
Today's post is about this wonderful blazer that I have from PersunMall and the bracelet that completes the look.

To tell you the truth, I didn't expect such great quality, but I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw my blazer. I think it is perfect for me! Definitely worth it ^^

 ( you can find it here . I saw that they have different colors)




And what could be better than to pair it up with a perfect accessory? So, I chose this statement claw bracelet that I simply adore.



In a golden color, it's a daring accessory to any casual or retro outfit, as I like to call it " la pièce de résistance " :) ( you can find it here)







Here you have another photo in case you've missed out my outfit post :). I wish you a wonderful day and don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter to stay connected ^^. 

Kisses, 

R.






11 comments:

  1. Nice post! :) I adore that bracelet!

    I have a new post on my blog! http://missdiana89.blogspot.com/ hope you can check it out! :)

    xoxo♥
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice pieces!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that claw bangle! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bracelet :-) Great pics as well!

    ♥ Saskia
    http://formerparades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of the blazer! It looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Everyone,How are you.Excellent working Today Join your Platform got new information..My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Massasje Stavanger
    Hudpleie produkter
    Anti aldring
    Botox Stavanger
    Hudpleie produkter
    Laserbehandling mot rynker
    Anti aldring
    Behandling mot rynker Stavanger
    Behandling av uren hud
    Permanent hårfjerning Sandnes

    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this bracelet! Keep up with your blog, I love it! You're doing an amazing job!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that bracelet is awesome, it's pretty and it has a sense of humor as well!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)