Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tropical Felling

Hello, my dears!
I hope you are having an excellent week... I'm waiting for a little vacation at the end of June, so be sure that you will have more tips &tricks posts, maybe product reviews.. or even styling tips! ( at least that's what I want to do lol)... I feel like I'm not writing as much as I would like.
Anyway, going in vacation made me think to write a little about the accessories you must have with you during your holiday. I'm going to Spain, so, mainly there will be sun/sea/sand, the 3 S that I love the most! Now, you all know how accessories make your outfit more special, more interesting, but you must be careful not to look like a Christmas tree when adding to many!
I think that from your suitcase you mustn't miss: sunnies, funky fun bracelets, cute earrings and headbands ( if you're going for a boho look).
Speaking about accessories, I'd like to share with you guys a great upcoming brand that will launch its online sunglasses site soon, namely O3eyewear. For now they have just their Facebook page (here), so you can already have some sunnies samples.^^
The other site that will soon launch is Spark Jewelry , where you can find exquisite accessories such as earrings, bracelets and rings, etc. For the moment they also have just their Facebook page (here) where they already added some cool items.
So, if you're an accessory lover, I totally recommend their sites cause I'm speaking from experience. I was very pleased by their merchandise. I, myself, had tried on a pair of sunnies and a lovely bracelet that added a tropical holiday vibe to today's outfit!


Groove of the day:







What I wore:
- Thrift shop pants
- Zara top
- Forever 21 heels
- H&M hat
- O3eyewear sunglasses ( find them here)
- Spark jewelry bracelet ( find it here)


I'm hoping you will all join the GIVEAWAY! It's opened worldwide and there can be more than 1 winner, so hurry up and join, join, join !:)







Giveaway


Kisses,
R.

Follow me on:


23 comments:

  1. Print & colors simply amazing! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice outfit emsemble! and the pictures are so nice!!!

    would you like to follow each other?
    just followed you via GFC
    let me know :)

    xx
    oishari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great colors...love it <3

    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. very chic! you look super pretty
    following you now
    hope you follow me back ;)

    kisses from
    astorytohear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit!!! nice colors!!
    Have a good week! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit! LOVE it! :)

    xoxo, Conny
    Fashionvictress.com
    Sunglasses Giveaway europe-wide - only until 7 June: Take part here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: I really like these pants as summer. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pants!! I like how you style them =)
    -Amara-
    http://knowyoucanfly.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so amazing, those clothes are magic! I totally love them! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post!! very nice outfit, maybe we can follow each other, just let me know
    a beautiful maison

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Those pants are awesome .. and the shoes add the right touch!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. yuo are fantastic,i follow yuo and invite yuo on my blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit and the shoes !
    x Jana

    www.amoreforfashion.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfit! Keep up with your blog, I love it! You're doing an amazing job!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWESOME outfit! love this color and this feeling!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your outfit! Your pants are so awesome!

    xxLiora
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pants are amazing.
    Love your pictures!!

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)