Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

1st day of Sales

Hello, my dears!
Today is the 1st of July and officially the Sales have started here, in Belgium. I don't know exactly why, but I'm not as excited as the past years... I mean I have specific targets that I want to find in reduction, so I'm not all around the stores buying a tone of clothes that probably will never wear, just for the sake that they are in Sale and it's a great deal.
I feel that with age comes wisdom and that this time I'll not spend that much money on a million things... I just have some goals set in mind and will make the most of these Sales buying quality stuff at amazing prices :). 
Anyway, I went a little out today just to have a look at 2 stores that I like. I have my eyes set on a pair of beautiful shoes that are just at 30% discount, so I'll have to wait a bit more for them...and I've already found 2 pairs of shoes that I like on sale, so I've bought those for now. 
I wanted to share with you the pics of the outfit that I wore today while doing some shopping. I avoid high heels and I always prefer a cross body bag, so you keep your money and belongings safe near to you. Trust me, it can get really crazy out there during this period...


This is my shopping song :)












What I wore:
- Zara pants
- Asos sandals ( find them here)
- 2dayslook tee ( similar here)
- Bershka purse
- Guess watch 
- 2dayslook bracelet ( find it here)
- Gucci sunglasses

Starting today, I'm hosting a GIVEAWAY ! Just click the photo below to be redirected to the page and find out how you can win one of these awesome pieces of clothing


JOIN THE GIVEAWAY! ENDS JULY 14 Win one of these items: Giveaway

16 comments:

  1. Ce dragute sunt sandalele :X In Bucuresti au inceput reducerile de aproape 2 saptamani deja :| Pe mine m-a iritat un pic treaba asta pentru ca nu mai gasesc nimic calumea in magazine :))))

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, I'm also super duper exited about the sales :>
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3183
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes :O LOVE!!!

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered your blog today and oh my god! I absolutely love your style, it's so lovely!

    joiedevivre02.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: in my country today also officially started the summer sales. I really like your sandals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is really beautiful! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looooove the shoes! I was actually looking for something similar :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)