Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

925.

Hi, guys!
Sorry for my long absence these days, but I had an unexpected, yet totally pleasant visit from a very good friend of mine. So, as you can imagine, I spent the whole weekend having fun and catching up! :)
I just love it when friends pay me visits like this... it feels really good when you have someone to talk to ^^
Anyway, here I am today, starting another week and so freaking happy that my departure is close by ^^
I went a little out in the afternoon to take care of some stuff, and I wanted to share with you the outfit that I wore. I have these amazing pieces of jewellery from Bellast that I'm so eager to wear ^^







What I wore:
- Zara sandals
- Mango pants
- Bershka corset top
- Bellast jewellery 



I just adore these two necklaces from Bellast. They are from 925 silver and very interesting to wear together, as well as worn separately :).







I really hope you like today's look and I hope I find the time to be more active on the blog these days :).
Don't forget to follow me on my social networks so you can keep up on updates ^^

Kisses,
R.














14 comments:

  1. i love all the outfit...pants are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!
    so simple but that what it makes so great!
    you dont always have to dress up so so much you can look amazing by just combining nice, simple pieces together!
    good job :))

    http://laterscoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look , loving so much your pants !

    XX Luba

    Summery look with hat in my post today

    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look!
    The pants are awesome!

    http://poupeire.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pants dear! You look amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pants is awesome ! Lovely color and lovely shape !

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous summer look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pants look so comfy, yet chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: the pants is awesome. You're fabulous. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very chic and casual outfit <3

    Visit my blog :http://fashionaddiction-style.blogspot.cz/

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big like:)
    Love your pants!

    www.deeaella.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEy , i like your clothes !!

    And please check my blog : http://www.quoideneufsaumonde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)