Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2013

B&W Flower

Hi, guys!
Hot Saturday afternoon here in Brussels, but I'm not complaining, I just love a 100% Summer ^^
I hit the stores today again, but I didn't find anything special, so I got home just with some hairpins and underwear. I'm waiting next week to see if any other items that I love are further discounted.
Speaking about clothing, I wore today a very special dress, a VerySimple and very special dress which was highly complimented by women on the street.
What I like mostly about this dress is that it's true to size, so it fits me perfectly; the material is very high quality ( you don't expect nothing less from an Italian brand right?) and the print is like super special!
But I'll let you see the pics and convince yourself ! 








What I wore:
- VerySimple dress ( find it here)
- Mango heels
-Six purse
- Prada sunglasses
- Forever 21 necklace

So this was my Saturday look. Really hope you like it and hope you are following me via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, where I share exclusive updates ( like vouchers, sneak peeks of the ootd, fashion finds, etc)
Also, don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY ^^, just click on the image below !


JOIN THE GIVEAWAY! ENDS JULY 14 Win one of these items: Giveaway

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress dear and love the shoes! xx Pip


    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunglasses! =)

    mypetitefashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sunnies :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sunnies and heels!
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hola precioso post me gusta mucho tu blog es precioso. me aria muchisima ilusion te pasaras por mi blog si te gusta y kieres podemos seguirnos mutuamente besitos. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love that print.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the heels!

    http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Spain: I love the dress. The sandals are fabulous. Stunning sunglasses. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks so fit into you, pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your dress!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing dress!!! LOVE it!

    Kisses,

    NEW POST!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)