Translate

Monday, July 29, 2013

Blue and Yellow

Hello, everyone!
Now, I know that my photo from Instagram must have caused tons of laughs :)) I know it was so funny, right? During my photo session, a bee stepped into the picture. It was epic! 
Anyway, just a quick update for today. A perfect opportunity to take out my Alexander McQueen Demanta clutch out for a spin in the city.
Hope you like the outfit and make abstraction from my face.. still under a cold here
 ':(









What I wore:
- Forever 21 skirt
- Rihanna for River Island top
- Pull and Bear open toe heels
- Alexander McQueen Demanta clutch

Yep, totally in love with this clutch... I cannot believe that I've found it at such a low price, even if there with the sales and everything!
Speaking about Sales, Romwe has its final Sales, 70% OFF!
Hurry up and stock your wardrobe ^^

Click here for more infos!


Don't forget to follow me social for more updates ^^
Kisses,
R.









17 comments:

  1. I totally love this mix of colours =)
    -Amara-

    http://bitterberrystyle.blogspot.it/2013/07/pinko-porta-letiopia-forte-dei-marmi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I totally love the clutch and the other accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte chic tinuta ^__^

    Many kisses,


    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking gorgeous! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great look and I love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look!! And want that clutch!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. spectacular!

    http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: I like this outfit. Very inspiring. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look..... in love with your clutch!!! ;)))

    X karen

    www.karenbuckley.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos and nice outfit ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty, super love this look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This summer I'm loving this combo,too:)
    xo Ada
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ruxandra ,

    Do you want your blog to be famous instantly? Blogionaire is simple. Blogionaire forwards the traffic to today's blogionaire and tomorrow's blogionaire is picked from the blogs added today. Become tomorrow's blogionaire and get famous instantly.

    Don't forget to add your blog daily for free. You can also become a blogionaire if you put a heart on your blog and let your followers love your blog.

    Visit http://www.blogionaire.com and add your blog today.

    Best regards
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)