Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blue flowers

Hi, guys!
Today I'm cutting right to the chase and I'd like to present you a new online clothing site named Wholesale7 that has literally the cutest clothes at the lowest prices, plus that shipping is FREE! :)
I've worn this afternoon a beautiful flower print dress from them and I would just like to add that I've turned some heads along the way ^^
I'll let you no more into the blur. Here are the photos:








What I wore:
- New Look heels
- Mango handbag
- Vintage earrings 



So, this is my look for today ^^. I know that lately I'm a bit short on words, but I'm so busy preparing my big journey and plus work, blog, ...eat, pray, love you know :)
The dress is so perfect for a sunny afternoon in the city; it's flirty, pretty and summerish.
Don't forget to follow me on my social networks so you won't miss out on exclusive updates.!

Kisses,
R.



















21 comments:

  1. Very pretty photos, dear!!!))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Dress and beautiful Photos!

    xoxo Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute.I love your dress and shoes.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super gorgeous and I am in love with your dress, and shoes. Beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress dear! Love the florals and the color combo ;))

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    – NEW POST: Edged In Black –

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress! Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. looove the dress! :) Realy like this oriental look on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty dress and I love the heels.

    -XOXO- Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty floral dress!!! but those shoes are even better!!!!! i love them.

    Sparkle & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful color and print combination! The open shoulder style is my favorite and I am loving the tie touches on the sleeves :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shoulders detail:) the umbrella! Everything is very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing!!
    Kisses

    lemanidicalypsonailart.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit:)

    http://tinkerbelloflaka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is so lovely!!!
    Kisses darling!

    Alicia & Sofía
    asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello from Spain, i like your dress. Great umbrellla.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)