Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

Comfy white and orange

Hello, sweeties !
The weekend is mainly here, so I thought I'd take advantage of my few free hours to enjoy a sunny summer afternoon. For today's outfit I had in mind a combo of white and orange. See, I have this comfy two piece cotton sporty suit from Wholesale7 that I've been eager to wear, so I thought to myself that today was the perfect day to "experiment" an outfit that I had in mind :). It's very cute and can be worn with both sneakers and heels ( well, the right heels), so I think it's a very good pick for a more special summer look. The only thing that I would change is the size of the top. I think it's a bit big, well, for me actually... I tend to be smaller in the upper part of my body, but anyway, for the price is definitely a good acquisition.








What I wore:
- Wholesale7 two piece activewear ( find it here)
- Zara shoes and clutch
- Guess watch


So, this is today's look. I really hope you like it and if you want to stay updated with me and my blog, you can follow me here at:

Kisses,
R.





 



13 comments:

  1. I love the combination of white and orange! You look fabulous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute short pant suit. Also adoring the heels. Love your style very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing set! :)

    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the combination. you look amazing.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: You look beautiful. Pretty colors. Very cool , Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. the top is super pretty <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3322
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really nice, a perfect summer combo! ;)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lovely! That top is just perfect!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice white with pop of color

    ♥TSG

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous look, I love it! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit, love the orange details!!!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)