Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Get back!

Hello, my dears!
Before everything, due to some comments, I'd like to make some things clear to everyone. 
Being a blogger is wonderful and all, but you must keep in mind that I'm not a pro blogger! I don't have a team behind me, no stylist, no make-up artist, stylist, PR, pro photographer or God knows what. It's just me, my ideas, my imagination, my writing... JUST ME! And like any other normal girl, I don't do magazine-cover shoots and there will be flaws, of course... like I don't always have time to iron my clothes to the maximum, so yeah, because I have a pro camera, it will show everything. Well, actually, it will show reality. :) So you should understand and respect that if you like my blog. I'm no rich girl or anything. I come from a modest family and made it on my own... maybe that's why, sometimes, people take me for granted.
Anyway, this was a little description about me, my blog... and voilà, as you all expect, I have my outfit of the day prepared. I have a special look today. It's something I'd definitely wear to a fashion week ^^. Everything about this outfit spins around my sleeveless blazer. It's perfect for a sophisticated look! I have it from SheInside and I can say that it's just something special..
The hair-do was inspired by Chanel's haute couture défilé 2013/2014 :) ( see backstage photos here). I wasn't able to create the same look.. well to tell you the truth, I'm not really a fan of copy-paste.. I like it to always have my touch :).



Groove of the day:












What I wore:
- SheInside sleeveless blazer ( find it here
- Zara top
- Zara skirt
- Udobuy sandals ( find them here)
- Blanco envelope bag
- Bershka bracelet 



If you are following me on Instagram, then you know that I was thinking about doing this hairdo inspired by Chanel :). You are missing on a lot of updates if you're not following me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter ^^
Don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY, guys! 
Kisses,
R.













JOIN THE GIVEAWAY! ENDS JULY 14 Win one of these items: Giveaway

20 comments:

  1. I love your blog dear and appreciate your words above because in my eyes, you are amazing and have great style and I agree that none of us are perfect. You have amazing pics and I love it more when some bloggers have flaws because I prefer it be more real. Blogging is real life, and for me... I just want to see normal women who have amazing talent and I could care less what their hair looks like unless I'm on a beauty blog and looking at hair tutorials. Have a great day and I love this outfit so much! It is awesome! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is awesome!! That bag is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is magnificent! Love it, specially your shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blogposts sooo much! Followed you too! :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow me back! :)

    http://www.wardrobeventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit,definitely a fashion week look,love the shoes a lot! i love your blog and you are one of my favorite bloggers,humans will always be humans so don't let any comment get to you,keep doing your thing..
    xx!
    www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sandals <3 Beautiful outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look perfect <3
    Xo xo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so high fashion!! i love it

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, really love your hair, looks amazing :) Whole outfit is absolutely perfect. And you are soo pretty, but I am sure you already know that :) Love the combination of white and yellow, looks great.

    Energiq

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your hair. And your clothes are amazing!
    http://deveavere.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this outfit!!! Reminds me of Louis Vuitton!! Great post, forget the haters ;-)

    xoxo, Diana ☠
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so amazing!
    Great taste of fashion! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool look, love the nails ring. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely look! <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3189
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl, you've been rocking all sorts of amazing looks lately! This is fierce! Win a pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses from Firmoo!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an absolutely fabulous look! Yellow is definitely your color!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome looks


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)