One dress- Two styles. - Not so Basic collection -

Hello, sweeties!
Another summer week has started and I thought today I'd do a more complex post. 
First of all, I want to say a few words about a lovely online store, namely Not So Basic. They are a portuguese brand that offers quality clothes at democratic prices. Practically, you have a piece of clothing that can be used for different occasions.
That's what I'm presenting on the blog today, one dress, two outfits - one that you can go to work with and one that you can go out. Being a basic piece of clothing, leaves you the advantage to style it however you want!
On the left side, you will have a working outfit, and on the right side, you have an outfit that is perfect to go out in the town for a lovely evening.
It's how you style the dress that makes a difference :)










What I wore left:                                            What I wore right:
- Not So Basic dress                                       - Not So Basic dress
- Mango heels                                                 - Zara shoes
- Moschino DIY belt                                        - Zara necklace
- Local store bag  
                                            - Zara clutch

- Bellast earrings







I really hope you like today's post and think I'll do another one on "how you style a blouse" for two 
occasions. What do you think :)?

See, when styling, even a pair of earrings makes a difference. I had mine on my working outfit from Bellast.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
To stay updated, follow me on my social networks!


Kisses,
R.

















Comments

  1. Both stylings are gorgeous !

    XX Luba

    Pairing today comfy shorts with elegant striped blazer, awesome shoes and vintage bag
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love both outfits, dear :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: beautiful red dress. I like the color black sandals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dress, and I love both styles. Great shoes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! That dress looks absolutely fantastic. It is so versatile.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfits! I like how you've accessorized both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    this dress looks amazing! I love it! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love both ways you have worn the dress!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. me personally, i like the second outfit a bit more with the mint shoes :)
    but you look great in both ones ;)

    kisses
    http://laterscoco.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun