Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

OOTD: Sporty

Hi, guys!
I know that yesterday I talked about this wonderful online boutique named Style Moca that combines all sorts of trends, I'm back today with a totally different look! If on my last post, my look was feminine, somehow sexy, on today I have a more cool look, a sporty one! I just wanted to show you that you can totally find clothes for every occasion/ taste . :)
Here's how I've styled up a comfy, sporty outfit:


Groove of the day:









What I wore:
- Style Moca bomber jacket ( find it here)
- Guess pants
- New Look top
- Adidas sneakers 


So, this is the outfit I wore today while doing some errands around the city. Hope you like it and don't forget to join the GIVEAWAY I have on blog now! It ends on July 14, so you better hurry up ^^, if you want to win one of these cute clothing items: (just click on the picture)
  


JOIN THE GIVEAWAY! ENDS JULY 14 Win one of these items: Giveaway










23 comments:

  1. j'aime beaucoup la tenue

    Sinon si tu as le temps viens voir mon blog:
    http://modequipeut.blogspot.fr

    Bisouus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cap & the jacket! Great outfit..you totally rock this look!!

    Latest look:
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/2013/07/you-dont-need-to-occasion-to-wear.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning jacket!!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love every detail of this look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, such a classy sporty look! ;)
    Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you already! :*

    http://fashion-shell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: I like your outfit as sport. Nice jacket. I like the color of your tennis .. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love how you're not afraid to use colour and patterns, even when you're wearing sporty clothes!!

    Love this post!!

    xo Ana

    www.brokenstiletto.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing ideea, love the hole ,,sporty" fashion look!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3186
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you very much for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cap!! SUPER COOL!! ;)

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that jacket!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome look, loving your jacket!!

    xoxo, Diana ☠
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing! love your bomber and you look so pretty. love this outfit!

    nicole

    www.thefashioncolada.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely look !
    follow my blog - www.modefriends.pl

    ReplyDelete
  16. you looks so cool~~I like your style~~`

    ReplyDelete
  17. Trebuie sa-mi cumpar oa stfel de jacheta NEAPARAT! Arati foarte bine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)